“Love the Woodland home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
deck
community pool
community lake and beach
tennis courts
tobyhanna state park boat rentals
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

West New York
“Love the Woodland home”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This home was 1 of 3 homes we rented with Maggie at Poconorentas.com
This home was amazing, very private and spacious, large patio deck area, and we really enjoyed the outdoors and wildlife that was amoungst us.
This home was very clean and cute with a small loft upstairs which made a very nice sleeping area for my single cousin.
The bedrooms were spacious and nicely decorated allowing plenty of closet space. The beds were Comfy and the house had all the electrical devices we needed all weekend: coffee maker, dishwasher, large stove, pots and pans...
This house was truly a gem and a great weekend getaway with the family.
We can’t wait to book again as this was truly the best weekend away from NYC, so peaceful and serene. We will be back!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very clean lots of room Maggie very helpful would go back. nice wooded lot, many friendly deer. Great place to stay

Yaitza O
“Warm & Cozy”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My family and I decided to have our Xmas Vacation in the Poconos for the first time and honestly I wasn't sure where to stay since I didn't want to stay in a Hotel...I wanted a place where I can call home away from home...after searching thru various places I came across this cabin and I must say it was the best decision I made.

Cabin is very warm and cozy...quiet and peaceful...it was a perfect getaway vacation to celebrate Christmas with the Family. Maggie (owner) was excellent, always was in contact with me, answer all my questions regardless how simple they were..lol..I felt safe since it was a gated community and very close to all major stores/ outlets/ activities areas.

My family and I didn't want to leave...wishing we had booked for a longer time but I will definitely be coming back very soon and look forward to more enjoyable vacations.

Bobbie L
“Looking to relax ... look no further!”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a friends trip and by far our favorite! The house is comfortable and warm. Maggie was great to deal with and answered any questions we had quickly. 4 days was too short and not a one of us wanted to leave when our time was up :) this is one that we will come back to again for sure

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The deer came right up to you
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Christine...
“Wonderful woodland getaway!”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My friends and I wanted to get away for a night and celebrate a birthday! We rented the woodland house and it turned out to be such an amazing time. Payment and booking was super easy and communication between the owner and I couldn't have gone any smoother, she was helpful and always available to answer any questions I had. The house itself was so adorable and in a cute wooded area. It was in a great location close to stores and only minutes from the indoor water park we were going to. The cleanliness of the house was above my expectations and the rooms were all set up to make you feel comfortable. At the end of our stay we were sad to leave and wished we had booked for another night. We will definitely be planning to stay again in the near future. Overall it was a wonderful experience!

IRINA B
“GREAT GETAWAY!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Went last weekend. House is very cute,clean,has everything you need to stay,relax,cook,grill. Love the front porch , you can sit and relax .Enough rooms for big family. The owner very organized, friendly and keeps house in a great shape . Any questions ,she responds quickly.That was a great weekend getaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Will go back on summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aliciasoo...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I've stayed at 2 different houses owned by Maggy in the Poconos and it is always a delight. I've stayed with my family and friend which consist of a group of 10-12. Maggy always accommodates for us whether it be for the kids or our late schedules for arriving. The house is always clean and if there is an issue, she is always available to help. If there is no one renting the house the day we are supposed to check out, she doesn't rush us out. The neighborhood is friendly and the facilities are great. Maggys prices are the best I've found. If you're looking for affordable, comfortable and fun, book with Maggy. I love spending time in the woodland house. It's like our little home away from home.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing