“Most fun I ever had!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pocono ATV Tours

Pocono ATV Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Explore the beautiful woodlands of Pennsylvania on a full size, 4 wheel drive "mud-eating" ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) that you command! Don't worry, our tour guides will make certain you don't get lost! So, come ride with us... it's always a great time! Open all year long! Tours are approximately 50 minutes and include a helmet. Tours book fast, so call or visit our website for reservations!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most fun I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

The people were friendly and helpful..the ATVs were in good shape and the trail was a blast. I would highly recommend this company.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank quincy206

Chatham, New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great Mid-Week Adventure For Me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was in the area and dropped by on the off chance that I could ride today. Very helpful staff and I was made to feel welcome and got to ride immediately. It was my first time on a quad bike and I was talked through all the safety aspects of the bike and how it worked. Given a mini-test prior to starting off, which boosted my confidence.

Did an hours quad biking on a modern AWD quad, following behind the guide which was great for me to be able to follow his lines having not ridden one before. Covered a wide variety of terrain inc water crossings, muddy sections, steep uphill and downhill (But not too steep to scare people), gravel, and rocks - we covered it all.

Great fun and highly recommended. Worth mentioning they have an ATM on site, and games for non-riders to play on. Also home to onsite Rodeo in Summer, which I am taking the family back to.

I would recommend taking a spare pair of shoes on the off chance they get muddy.

Visited May 2014
Medford, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

fun but rougher than I thought would be lasted about 50 min- glad I did, but scary at times- wear clothes you don't care about- muddy and wet bring change of clothes

Visited April 2014
Largo, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Adventure in the Snow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

We were in the Poconos and looking to do some snowmobiling. After calling around multiple locations told us there was not enough snow. While searching we found a place that does ATV tours so we called to find out if they were doing tours. The woman who answered the phone was very helpful and informed me that although some of the trails were closed due to too much snow that they were still doing tours. I was concerned about the length of the tours since some trails were closed but she assured me that the guide would make sure that we had a good time. There is a bar and restaurant on site so we stopped in for lunch before our tour. The restaurant was styled like a large barn with rustic decor and a large fireplace. The staff there was very friendly and lunch was very good. After lunch it was on to the ATV tour. Check in was a breeze and after some instruction and safety procedures we were on our way. There was 3 to 4 inches of snow on the ground and it was snowing heavily upon departure. Our guide was very professional, checked on us often and stopped a few times to make sure things were ok and to tell us about the area. After evaluating our riding ability our guide decided that we could handle one of the more difficult trails which had a tricky hill climb and descent. We had a great time and would recommend this tour to anyone looking for some thrills in the Poconos.

Visited January 2014