Booked Dianas Oasis, thought of all the room photos, that looked the best. Upon check in, we were immediately offered an upgrade, and was actually pushy in doing so.
Asked to see the rooms we were being selected, and the other rooms although some bigger, looked very very dated. The lakeside villas looked motel-ish, with a stinch, the Eden room had electrical problems, and the Champagne tower, though they offered to clean it, was dirty.
Breakfast in bed came in a box. The dinner in the lounge, was of diner consistency. The lounge itself could use a major upgrade.
Entertainment in all was okay, and the grouds were nice. The Pocono mountains were beautiful, but for the cost, I will not return to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream