My wife and I went here and stayed in the champagne room for our 1 year anniversary. I initially booked it for 2 days over the phone because the salesperson made this place sound like a 5 star resort in the mountains of the poconos.
We arrived , checked in , opened the door to our room and immediately felt like we teleported to the 80's or early 90's!!! The decor was sooooo outdated!!!! We laughed and made fun of the room. We took a walk around the property and decided there is no way we can stay 2 days here. Thank goodness the front desk was able to reimburse me 1 day back .
The dinner was a buffet, good food, and the comedy show was funny. Other than that pleaseeee don't waste your money . Pay the extra cash and fly to a nice island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream