This resort is so outdated, I thought I was in a Scarface movie while I spent the weekend there with my Fiance for his birthday. The resort looks 30 years old. The in-room pool was moldy and dirty, the rugs look like they haven't been cleaned in 3 decades, the food is so cheap!! I felt like I was eating in a cafeteria. My Fiance and I were looking forward to a relaxing and romantic weekend, and we were just totally disappointed by the appearance of this resort and our room. Take your money and business Somewhere else! Not Worth the Money At All!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is romantic couples-only destination located in the scenic Pocono Mountains. Famous for being the birthplace of the heart-shaped whirlpool, it's also known for having invented the world-famous 7' tall Champagne Tower whirlpool. More than just romantic suites, Paradise Stream also features all-inclusive dining, numerous activities to enjoy at your leisure or with a social director,nightly entertainment with comedians, DJs, live bands, and specialty acts like hypnotists and magicians, plus other amenities with indoor and outdoor pools, seasonal activities, and headline entertainment featuring famous names from around the globe. Paradise Stream is located minutes from the highway and other regional entertainment, including the casino and outlet shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream