I have stayed at Pocono Palace many times but this was my first trip to paradise stream.
As with all the Pocono resorts, this property shows it's age. That's not a bad thing as long as all is functional. Our whirlpool tub, pool, fireplace, televisions, Bose speaker system, and sauna all worked well and I have no complaints about the functionality of the room. The resort game room and indoor pool/hot tub area is very nice, clean and well lit.
We did not attend any of the evening's entertainment so I can't comment there.
I do have to say that the food at dinner and at breakfast was not very good. I don't expect gourmet meals here but I have had better experiences with the food at these resorts than I did here.
The staff were all friendly and helpful during our visit.
These resorts are very pricey so one can struggle with the price/value calculation but I do feel that our fate is what we make and we had an wonderful time, used every amenity in our suite and made the most of it for a very fun weekend.
I did hear some folks complaining but not us, we decided to have fun and leave the nitpicking to the people that are happiest doing that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream