This past weekend we went to Paradise Stream. We stayed there in the late 80's and not much in the rooms has been updated since then. The main building has been rentavated, but not the rooms. The room was nice, it just needs some updating. All in all we had a good time. The food was good and the entertainment and activities were great. The CXO Arron is alot of fun and the cocktail waitress Becky is great. The rest of the staff are helpful and friendly, too. We used the indoor and outdoor pools and they were nice. It is alittle pricey, but it's a special occasion type place not the type that you would go to often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream