“Hot Time in Paradise Stream Resort”

Paradise Stream Resort
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mount Pocono
Sea Girt, New Jersey
“Hot Time in Paradise Stream Resort”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I took my boy friend to paradise Stream Resort to check the Pocono Cliche off my bucket list. We are over 60 and I was surprised to see couple of all ages, colors and shapes. Our room had all the kitschy things you could hoe for..your own pool, heart shaped bath tub, round bed, mirrors everywhere..it was classic.
we had a drink at the bar but did nor see the show. There was nice lake with paddle boats that looked like lots of fun. The miniature golf was crude. We also never made it to the gift shop..my boy friend is very conservative and he was very surprised by this hotel! He did rise to the occasion however and it was just great fun.
Every couple shoud really do this at least once!

Room Tip: The Diana Room was classic Poconos but I would have preferred the rooms with the balcony.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dianegsff
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Great headline! So happy you had fun. We hope you come back again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We spent my Birthday at Paradise stream in garden of Eden apple room. The room was clean but could use some updating. Great to have a pool and sauna. We enjoyed breakfast and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed July 2014
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Happy birthday! Thank you for spending it with us. See you soon.
Barnegat, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have been to the Pocono Resorts (formerly Ceasars) so many time we are GOLD Forever Lovers. Bigger discounts and many more freebies. We stayed at Paradise Stream June 29 to July 1. We were in the champagne towers. It is a little cheesy but fun. It truly needs updating but there is so much in the rooms. 3 floors, activities like archery, bingo, happy hours, etc. Food is always excellent. Very quiet. The outdoor surroundings are beautiful. You never have to leave resort. Bring your own alcohol. You cannot bring it into bar or restaurant but have it in your room and walk around resort with it. Bar tends to be a bit pricey. Staff is always above average.

Room Tip: Champagne Towers and Garden of Eden Apple have pools in rooms. Diana's Oasis is the most up-dat...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
We love our Gold Forever Lovers, linjmit. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you soon.
New Jersey
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Although things have changed somewhat, Paradise Streams remains the smallest and coziest of the Cove Haven resorts! Always room at the pool! The Lakeside Villas are the least expensive accomodations, yet have a private porch overlooking the lake...we bring food for the ducks and geese! Mid-week stays are reasonably priced!

Room Tip: Centrally located lakeside villas allow for easy access parking...Apples and Champagne towers have a...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank origtcyn1
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thanks for the excellent rating, origtcyn1. We hope to welcome you back!
Middle Village, New York
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for my BIRTHDAY , several days actually there was a friendly pick up at the bus station for us his name is BILL, HE is a wonderful person he went out of his way to accommidate us, upon arriving I was very pleased at the room I choose, very clean , I recommend the Diana's Oasis , it is very updated as compared to the other rooms there, VERY FUN COUPLES activities with Aaron , he is funny, and the nightly entertainment was also fun, the only negative was the dinner , not to fond of it, the GM PATRICIA is also very kind to the guests this place is a beautiful escape from reality for a couples getaway, we will be returning soon, and BILL IS A WONDERFUL EMPLOYEE :-)

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank matthew2695
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Happy birthday, matthew2695! Great photo! Thank you for sharing. We will be sure to share your review with our Team.
Hopewell Junction, New York
Reviewed 23 July 2014

As I reflect on our stay here i can say it was wonderful up until yesterday at dinner. My husband and i had such a great day by pool and we ran late getting to dinner which is from 6 to 8. Upon arriving to the hall for dinner at 8;15 we were told that we couldn't be served. So disappointing. We were told we could wait until 9 we could pay for food at the bar. I tried to ask the girl at the front desk for restaurants and was told the only place was the casino since the area was fast food. After driving for a short time we had no choice but to spend money6 at a great restaurant . 25 years ago we came here after being married in the summer . We have been back two times since then and are hoping this past experience wont hold us back again.

Room Tip: staying in the champagne towers
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank angelo c
I am very sorry to hear about your dinner experience, angelo c. Our policy is to accommodate our guests in any way possible. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back and make this up to you. Please consider reaching out to me at PoconoRomance@covepoconoresorts.com.
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at this resort as well as pocono palace in the past. We are in the "forever lovers" program. Through the years of staying at these resorts we have seen a steady decline in hospitality. There used to be breakfast in bed everyday that turned to only weekends and now when we visited we were told it was no more. That was always a perk to the hotel stay for us. The dinning experience was much to be desired this stay. The staff was not at all friendly. Maybe if the 18% gratuity was taken away they would show more appreciation towards the customers that pay close to $500 to stay a night. One morning the server was so rude and to concerned with having a personal conversation than attend to the tables. I had to serve my husband his own coffee from a canister that was sitting across from us. I ordered a juice that never came when I finished my meal I had to ask another server for some juice. It's a shame to see this place the way it has changed. I miss the pocono resorts I remember friendly service, good food, and over all fun times. Think we may hang up the "forever lovers" for now.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Morales2071
We are extremely saddened to read your review. We've always prided ourselves on customer service and we love our Forever Lovers. We would like the opportunity to speak to you about your server. Please consider emailing me at PoconoRomance@covepoconoresorts.com.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Pocono
Skytop Lodge
Skytop Lodge
#1 of 1 in Skytop
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,143 reviews

Been to Paradise Stream Resort? Share your experiences!