we went for honeymoon, we had been there before and we knew what to expect, outdated rooms, bose stereo system that doesn't really work and so so food...
but the decor & food is not what we go for, we go to enjoy each others company, the personal pool and a champagne jacuzzi tub... initially the first night the pool room & water was cold and the jacuzzi water was cold halfway filling it up. the second night the pool room warmed up and was much better but the jacuzzi water never got hot, it was stayed cold & it really sucked... when we finally did make the call to the front desk the reply was, "i'll find Tom and then we never heard from them again." what a disappointment.
we really missed having the breakfast in bed but the food was definitely decent this time...
after we returned home I contacted them and the manager went above and beyond to help make the situation easier to handle... so even though the initial stay wasn't great, and you can't really redo honeymoon- we certainly are going to try!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream