“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My family and I went to baileys last night and the food and serice was excellent. The server, Ryan, was very helpful and knowledgeable about the menu, and even though the restaurant was extremely busy, our steaks and baby back ribs were delicious and came out at the perfect time. We relly enjoyed our evening, my kids loves the kids meals too.We have been here previously for brunch, which is an excellent value and enjoyed our visit than also..

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for an early light supper on a week night when we were driving thru the Poconos. We were greeted by a very friendly man at the front desk and shown immediately to a booth.
This restaurant is in a large old home. It has a dark, dated interior but it seemed clean.
Our server Ryan was very attentive and our meal was promptly prepared and served. Everything was as we ordered.
It was served hot and the servings weren't too large. The food was satisfactory--tasty but not outstanding.
I wouldn't take someone there for a special occasion or go out of my way to return there but I wouldn't say that I would never eat there again. It was a good alternative to franchise restaurants.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The table was sticky, the food was poor quality and badly prepared, this steakhouse sold mostly seafood, and the service was painfully slow. It is still the fourth best place to eat in the Poconos.

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Steak literally needed no chewing the food portions are huge - maybe you should share a meal - definately worth the stop

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Bailey's and contrary to other reviewers, we had a great experience. We walked in and were seated in less than 60 seconds by the Manager, who was warm and friendly. He warned us about a slight trip hazard when walking to the buffet (which we didn't use) and he also mentioned that the floors in an adjacent room were going to be cleaned, and he would close two sets of doors, but he would move us immediately if we were bothered by the noise, but we couldn't hear or see the work being done, so we stayed at our original table.
The waiter, Bart, introduced himself about 2 minutes after the Manager left and took our drink orders. By the time he returned with the drinks and great bread, we had decided what to order, and after answering a couple of our questions about the meal choice, Bart took our order to the kitchen.
The seafood soup was first and was great, followed by caesar salads, then the entrée, Crab Key Chicken. We couldn't say a bad word about any of the food or the service.
Reviews often ask if one would return to a particular hotel or restaurant. Would we return? Yes and No. The only reason I say No, is that there are so many other good eating establishments in the area that I'd like to try them all. But I wouldn't have a problem returning to Bailey's for another fine meal. Thanks Bart!