“sorry folks......”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2008

Paid my bill tonight and walked out without eating. Major catfight with bartenders, waitstaff, and manager. Who needs that crap at dinner?

A whole bunch of folks there need some training on how to interface with the public.....starting with the manager.

Reviewed 11 November 2008

The full parking lot on a Monday night heralded a good restaurant in the remote mountains. We arrived before 6PM and were able to take advantage of an early bird dinner at a great price. My husband had a melt in your mouth steak and I had great seafood. The service was outstanding and the ambiance nice-- We were in a room with a fireplace.

Our dinners included a salad, but I looked at the salad bar later and it was mediocre, at best, and I was glad we had opted for the salads with our dinner.

Even with the "early" dinner, which I am sure was a reduced portion, neither of us had room for dessert. but the dessert menu was tempting.

Try this restaurant, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank spaceA
Reviewed 13 June 2008

the best restaraunt in mt pocono....great food and very professional service. actually my 6 yr old vomitted at the table just before the meal and it was cleaned up with in seconds and with no embarrassment. I have been to bailey's several times and have always enjoyed every second of my dining experience here!!

1  Thank charliechic78