“Great pizza!”

Brother Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

I wish I had more time here..just visiting the area. Had a few slices of plain pizza, a pepperoni stromboli pie ( 4 inch circular pie shaped stromboli about 2 inches think..not sure what they call it) and a broccoli, garlic n cheese of the same. All very good ! The owner was very nice . Said they have been there for ten years . Can't wait to come back !

Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

I was working in the area and dropped on Bro Bruno's for a couple slices. Place is old and needs to be remodeled. The waitress was nice and accommodating. The Pizza, good, not great but decent enough for a quick lunch. I thought about going to Subway, and I'm on the fence if that would have been a better choice. They have beer here, so that maybe an attraction for some.

1  Thank Ironmon2
Reviewed 23 November 2012

If you want a great pizza, Brother Bruno's is the place to go. I think it comes closest to pizza in New York City where I grew up. The other items are just average in my opinion, as well as overpriced for this area. When my husband and I want something other than pizza, we usually go to Roberto's.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Good food...decent price...authentic. Huge menu that offers plenty to choose from. You will find what you are looking for here.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Calzone and Stromboli were awesome. Large portions for a reasonable price. Great selection to choose from.

The owners are Italian.....its as authentic as it gets.