“Dont bother”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sullivan County Roadhouse
Reviewed 11 January 2013

The food was awful all 3 times I was there. The service was poor, waitress's acted like they didnt have time for customers. Food was very salty, like it was dumped from a can and reheated. The owner was so rude, overheard conversations about other customers, making fun of them, judging the gas workers. Not a frfiendly environment- was like this for every visit- will never go back after I saw 2 sets of prices- one for locals, one for out-of-towners.

2  Thank VioletS486

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Was ok food. Friendly service. The french dip was a bit chewy. Dinner rolls and crackers came with spreadable cheese, which I liked.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

My first experience with the Roadhouse was after I facilitated my fathers memorial service.
I took a dozen people to the Roadhouse and we were greated by the Matre D who was wearing a black T shirt (Matre D in a T shirt) and upon walking in, the place was EMPTY, he asked if we had reservations.
SORRY NO
( KEEP IN MIND - A DOZEN PEOPLE and THE PLACE IS - E M P T Y )
" Sorry we can not seat you".
A dozen people, at what, $25-30 a head and he turns us away?
The Pine Tavern, although was not pleased to have a dozen people walk in at one time, was more than happy to seat us.

I have eaten there since and the fair was certainly satisfactory but that first impression . . . left a bad taste in my mouth.

1  Thank ChocolateCzar
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We have only been here once, so far; but, the food was excellent and the portions large, with refills on rolls and coffee.

Laid back, cozy. Looks like a nice spot to hang out and dance on nights when there are bands playing too!

Ravenquille

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Great place for breakfast and gather with the locals