“Best in area”

Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Munhall
“Best in area”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I stay in Holidayy inn Express alot and in Pittsburgh area have found this location. I have stayed twice and always find the staff great friendly and its nice and clean. There is plenty of restauraunts nearby i recommend Rock Bottom Cafe (appetizer coupon at front desk).

• Stayed May 2014
Holiday Inn Exp... W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for your gratification, it's much appreciated. We continuously strive to deliver exemplary customer service and a clean environment. As far as restaurants go check out Mitchell's fish market next time you come stay with us (check with front desk for coupon).

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here at the start of a bike ride along the Great Allegheny Passage. It's just off the trail and there was no problem leaving the car in the parking lot for several days. Staff very helpful with tourist info. And the hotel seems very new.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank princetonarea
We're glad to hear we could accommodate for your adventure on the Great Allegheny Passage. As well as being pleased with our hotel and staff. Hopefully we see you guys soon and next year by the latest for your next bike ride.
Fairmont, West Virginia
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business for four nights in April. I was very impressed with the staff and my experience as a whole. The staff was extremely personable, friendly, and attentive to your needs. They went out of their way without even having to ask. Shout out to Chris at the front desk for remembering me by my first name, helping me out with my room key(s), and bringing me a bottle of water during my workout. I really appreciated that! Also, shout out to the front desk supervisor, Brent. He was always friendly, professional, and welcoming as I entered the hotel. I can't forget to mention the housekeeping staff. They were all so friendly and were very attentive and always acknowledged you when you walked by. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are looking for impeccable customer service, cleanliness, and an overall great place and location, this is the place to be! Thank you all so much!

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words, we're glad you enjoyed our property. We look forward to seeing you next time your in town!
Homestead, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I recently rented the meeting room for my baby shower.From the day I went to put down my deposit to the day of my shower I received excellent service! From the staff to the mnager everyone was very friendly and understandable. But most of all the general manager Brock was amazing I appreciated all his help! Was def pleased with the choice I made to have it there!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
What a great review. Thanks so much. Its nice to hear people not only love our rooms, but our meeting facility as well. Im glad myself and my staff were able to give you the type of customer service you'd expect from a hotel. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The hotel is beautiful. From the parking lot to the room. The staff was fantastic. I too work at a hotel in Toledo, Ohio and I would in a heartbeat kidnap their entire front desk staff for my own. (; Natalie was very friendly, complimented my outfit and shoes for a Christmas party I was attending. This made me feel wonderful because I was about to meet all the head honchos of my corporate office. I was nervous for sure, but she boosted my self esteem without even knowing it. Then the gentleman working Night Audit (11-7am) was also perfect. He made me laugh, offered me candy when I returned to the property. Then the next morning I was feeling a little under the weather and Natalie was giving me suggestions on what i needed to drink in order to kick the cold bug right out of me. Overall the staff made me feel so welcomed. It was like returning to my home away from home.....and It was my first time to the property!!!! To me that was incredible. It made my entire stay. Thank you so much for your hospitality and I hope I can visit you all again someday. ((((:

Room Tip: If you want great staff, great location to shopping and dining then this is the place for you. even...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thanks for the EXCELLENT review! Don't take my staff I LOVE THEM ALL! They do such a great job. Hope to see you next time you are in Pittsburgh!

Thanks!
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Just came in from Thailand and the general manager Brock Hunt & staff member John Spicer were attentive and friendly. They allowed me to check in early, which really makes my day. Housekeeping staff Margi ensured my room was spotless.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Bkk_BB
Thank you for the great review we try to make ever great experience a great one!

Thanks!
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The Staff were very friendly and helpful with our needs, my Wife and Daughter are Handicapped and we found the Handicapped room was very comfortable. What I loved about it was the shopping their right in back of the Hotel. You won't have to travel far at all the get a meal, it's their. We went to the Consol Energy Center which was with minutes of the Hotel. It was worth the eight hour drive to get there. I will chose this Hotel again. If you do go, don't miss the many sights there.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and it was very quiet..
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Brock H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thanks for a great review. Hope you come back and see us!

Thanks Again!
Brock Hunt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Munhall
Southside Flats
HYATT house Pittsburgh-South Side

Been to Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall? Share your experiences!