“I've definitely had better.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Murrysville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Pennsylvania
“I've definitely had better.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

I don't give too many places a poor review but I definitely did not care for this restaurant and I won't go back. We decided to eat here on New Year's Eve with a few friends. I ordered the chicken parm and it was terrible. The chicken was like rubber and the portion was not very big at all. I honestly don't think the chicken was cooked properly. The other people that were in my party ordered the same thing and they said their chicken was just ok. The waitress was nice about it and took the dinner off our bill but I left very unsatisfied.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Pittsburgh, PA
“OK but dated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Pasqualino's is OK American Italian,. Stuffed shells a good, Red sauce is better than average. Homemade bread is very good. Salads are weak wilty bagged lettuce prepared way too far ahead of time. It is cheap to eat there and the food is OK. Here is the but....It needs updated the décor is beat. There are ALWAYS gnats flying around to the point that I quit ordering wine, it just attracts more gnats.
Service is generally good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DIsneyHell
“Always friendly always good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Our local eatery always delivers good service and great food. Pizza is delicious and I'm Italian and very picky when you have a mother who makes it like no other! Menu is varied. Family friendly. Bar is cozy with great bartenders. Price is very worth the value ! A must stop!

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious for a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stopped at Pasqualino's for lunch on a whim. The service was great; our waiter was very attentive but not annoying. It took a little while to order because the menu offered such variety including that of portion sizes, but when we finally did order, we felt satisfied with our choices. Our food took a little while to arrive, but my capellini pomodoro was worth every second of waiting, and so was the pizza that my boyfriend ordered. The atmosphere was nice, if a little quaint. We have every intention to visit this little eatery again in the future.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicioso!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

We always enjoy eating at Pasqualinos! No complaints, service, portions and atmosphere are good. We especially enjoyed our authentic Italian waiter Antonio! He made our experience much more enjoyable. We would and have recommended!

• Visited July 2013