“Incredible Food, Service, and Decor...”
Review of Evviva

Evviva
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Narberth
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 June 2011

For two years, I drove past Evviva, admiring the gorgeous gardens landscaping the beautiful restaurant. Last month, while driving through Narberth my boyfriend and I decided to give it a taste. Upon entry, the decor sends you abroad. The walls have hints of lusterous gold and small roses etched on skylights-- from top to bottom, Evviva is detailed with thought, precision and beauty.
During our meal, George, the proprieter engaged my boyfriend and I in conversation. He is an interesting and notably successful man with true passion for nuturing Evviva cuisine with the flavors of the earth. With a background in engineering, George has mastered the art of fusing flavor and beauty.
Moving to our meal, we ordered the escargot to start--unbelievably fresh and incredible preparation. The escargot was in a beurre blanc sauce, sandwhiched lightly between feuillete sheets. For the main course, my boyfriend ordered the Filet Mignon and I the Halibut- both succulently prepared accompanied by local treats fresh from George's garden behind Evivva.
This weekend, we will be headed there again to celebrate an occasion, and I am sure this will be one of many dinners to come again at Evivva!

3  Thank ccipolet
There are newer reviews for Evviva