Our first impression of this hotel was the lovely decor throughout the entire hotel. Our room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The front desk personnel were courteous and very professional. The hotel restaurant, The Garlic Poet was an amazing culinary delight. Truly a five star dining experience and very affordable. i would recommend this restaurant even if you were not a guest. Looking forward to breakfast before we continue our travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 minutes south of Harrisburg in a suburb of New Cumberland. Has easy access off of 2 major highways, Interstate 83 and Interstate 76, the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Attractions that are a short drive away from the hotel include Hershey Park, Pennsylvania State Capitol, Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, the Amish (Lancaster County), Harley Davidson Plant, and historical Gettysburg. Enjoy local sports with the following clubs: Harrisburg Senators, AAA baseball, and Hershey Bears minor league ice hockey team for the Colorado Avalanche. Indoor heated pool nestled in a tropical courtyard are just 2 of the amenities that are offered. Guests of the Harrisburg Clarion Hotel & Conference Center can enjoy fresh, locally-sourced ingredients and from-scratch cuisine at the hotel’s on-site restaurant and bar, The Garlic Poet. You will find over 21,000 square feet of flexible conference and catering facilities which provide the ideal setting for many special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Harrisburg Hotel New Cumberland
- Holiday Inn New Cumberland
- New Cumberland Holiday Inn