Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
US$84
US$110
US$75
US$78
Motel 6 Harrisburg(New Cumberland)
US$55
Motel 6
  • Pool
US$126
US$67
US$88
Priceline
US$51
Highland Inn(New Cumberland)(Great Value!)
US$43
All reviewsatrium arearooms were very cleanjohn's dinerpa turnpikesausagethe breakfast areadebtournament
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have traveled many places as a Military Service Member and I have to say that the Customer service at this establishment was exceptional. I would like to name a few that went above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I greatly appreciated, Justin, Stephanie and Paula. They should be recognized for their service.

Room Tip: If you are nit satisfied with your stay, it will most likely be because you did not inform the Front Desk. My experience was great because of the quality service of the Front Desk Personnel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Carrie W
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We drove through the night & arrived much earlier than expected. They got us into a room early & were jumping through hoops to do so, we didn't ask for that nor did we have an early check in. They went above and beyond ! It was clean & had everything we needed. I'm very particular when it comes to hotels and I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GSM_Clarion, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you chose the word "Awesome" as the title of your review. I am pleased to know how the staff went above and beyond to give you great customer service. We trust from your review that you will choose the Clarion Hotel the next time you are in the area. Thank you so much for your business.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Unbelievably good value for the price. My husband and our kids, ages 7, 10 and 12 spent 11 hours at Hershey and were ready to drop! For the great discount price I got online (plus a nominal for a rollaway bed), we got a room with 2 queen beds and we didn't know it before, but breakfast was included! I've been to some hotels, using discounts, and the "included breakfast" was a battle zone with long lines, nowhere to sit, patrons elbow-to-elbow(or closer) in the buffet line - very stressful, but not here! The staff, from front desk, to housekeeping, to food service, was pleasant, gracious and helpful. Still amazed at the great value for the price.

Room Tip: If you're booking for 2 adults and 3 young children, as I was, and if having a lot of space is not important, then do your online search for 2 adults and 2 kids; you will have many, many more results to choose from, and then you can request a rollaway bed, which was less than ten dollars in our case.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our Metro USA girls' AAU basketball teams travels to several different cities during the season to play in major tournaments. We reserved a block of 16 rooms at The Clarion Hotel on two separate occasions this summer and each stay there has been truly outstanding with regards to the clean accommodations, the many amenities (indoor pool, free breakfast, Wi-Fi, etc.) and most importantly, the high quality of customer service that has been provided for our group by Deb McClintock, who is the Hotel Room Sales Manager there.

Deb has taken customer service to a whole new level and her exceptional commitment to making sure that her guests are absolutely taken care of during their stay there is very refreshing to experience as travelers when you're away from the comforts of your own home. When you add in a very friendly front desk team that also goes out of its way to be helpful, this winning combination is why The Clarion Hotel has become our "home away from home" when we travel to compete in AAU basketball tournaments that are held in the Central PA area.

We've enjoyed our stays at The Clarion Hotel so much that our team be staying there for a third time this year in September for a Fall Basketball Tournament that will be held in nearby Manheim. We will also book our team at The Clarion Hotel again in 2015 for these same AAU tournaments. We've found a "gem" of place to stay in Central PA and The Clarion Hotel gets our vote every time!

Dan Slain
Head Coach
Metro USA Girls' AAU Basketball
Pittsburgh, PA

Room Tip: Rooms with King-size bed are spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dan S
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was not my first trip to this hotel, and it won't be my last. It is a clean place to stay (which can be rare), and I've noticed the updates that they are starting to make to make my stay even better. It conveniently has places to eat nearby, and easy access to 83 which is a plus when seeing the sites that are nearby. They have a nice breakfast every morning located in the courtyard that is comfortable and not cramped like other places that I've been. Mostly though, I appreciate the friendly staff at this location. I've been to other hotels, and having a wonderful staff can make a world of difference to me. And it's what will bring me back to this location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GSM_Clarion, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

It was so nice to read how much your enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you found many things to like about your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your next visit with us.