“Wish I could I stayed longer”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisburg West
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in New Cumberland
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Beautiful hotel- but I got there late and had to leave early but clean, breakfast looked wonderful.comfortable and welcoming. I wish I could have used pool. Sorry I had to leave so early.everyone seemed friendly even late at night.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Above average rooms. Average breakfast food and dining area. Nice room rate. Would stay again while in the area on business. Easy access to highway and local businesses. Friendly and professional staff.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is a wonderful hotel! Staff were very friendly and courteous. Pool area was spacious and very clean, pool towels are provided. Breakfast was hot and fresh and had several selections: Bagels, muffins, oatmeal, toast, cereal, yogurt, waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, milk, juice, and coffee. Something for every eater. We had a 2 queen bed room, ample space, beds were comfortable with all white linens. Fridge, Microwave, desk, and sitting chair in the room along with a flat screen TV. Bathroom was very large, with big vanity and spacious shower. Always great water pressure and temperature. Area was very quiet, no outside noise and no noise was heard from the surrounding rooms. Would definitely stay at this hotel again, within minutes from Hershey area attractions, and not far from Amish country. Great location with easy interstate access.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This Fairfield lives up to the Marriott standard! We were there for an event in York and forgot to take the "do not disturb" sign until 3PM. We got back at 10PM and the room had been cleaned! Most hotels skip over after a certain time. Front desk was wildly accommodating for a extended departure time! Room were clean, comfortable, and roomy. Very easy on and off the highway access. Will absolutely stay here whenever in the area again! Super High Marks! Well done Fairfield New Cumberland!

Room Tip: Being there for a sporting event, it was helpful to be on the first floor near the side exit. Lots...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed here after fleeing a horrible hotel in Camp Hill. What a relief! Service was excellent, the rooms were in good shape and clean. I slept like a rock.

Highly recommend this hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The Fairfield in provide everything for a positive experience. My little brother made it to the state wrestling tournament and this location had easy access to all major highways and restaurants. The staff( Tia, Emily) were very friendly and also the maintenance tech who I can not remember his name. Thank you providing myself and family a positive, safe, and memorable experience!!!

The Landefeld family

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We stayed overnight for a very important interview early in the morning. Our Check-in was smooth and we were promised a nice quiet room on the opposite side of the highway. We dropped our bags in our room and headed to a delicious dinner at The Garlic Poet.We returned to our room around 8:30 only to hear a very noisy child in the room above us! I waited one hour before calling the front desk to complain.Emily apologized and said she would call and have them"settle down"The noise became worse following my call..along with the child running around he/she cried and the Mother yelled! After eating breakfast in the lobby I spoke to the front desk personally about our night,the response was and I quote "It wasn't written in the book that you called at 9:30 to report the disturbance" and "I don't know what to say" ..How about I'm sorry and we apologize for any inconvenience for starters!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa S
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Cumberland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Cumberland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New...
#1 of 14 in New Cumberland
Best Western Plus New Cumberland Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn by Hilton Harrisburg West
Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
#1 of 3 in Camp Hill

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisburg West? Share your experiences!