“Old time charm”

West Shore Movie Theater
4 attraction reviews
“Old time charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is a step back into the past, it reminds me of going to the movies when I was a child and the olny difference is the penny candy has gone up, but only a little. Comfortable seats and not a bad seat in the theater.

Visited April 2013

Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A throw back to the big old theaters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

My family and I love this neighborhood theater. It is located in our town. We go there every chance we get and my husband and I have considered this one of our favorite date nite outings. Good restaurants a block away and you have a whole evening so simple and yet wonderful! A big bonus is that the movies at this theater are at least half the price of the movies at the big new multi screen cinemas. Yes, the movies are usually a few weeks out so if there is one you want to see you will have to wait but it is well worth it. We always run into neighbors and friends while there!

Visited March 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“One of the last old time movie houses.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

if your in the Harrisburg area, try and catch a movie at the West Shore Theater in New Cumberland. it's a trow back to the 50's & 60's when I was a kid. Picture and sound have been upgraded to stae of the art.
And the Popcorn is the best in the area.

Visited February 2013
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Neat old theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

The theater is on Bridge St (the main drag) in New Cumberland. It is a retro movie house with excellent prices for movies that may just be winding down at major theaters. Great place to take kids for a matinee.

Visited April 2012