“Take note - Locals love it. Others are welcome, but we love it.”
Review of Carnahans - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carnahans
Reviewed 31 January 2010

Mike usually has a great list of specials on the weekends. The regular menu has plenty of favorites, but stick tot he specials if something looks good to you. Great food and great value. Atmosphere is very local, very friendly. Leave your ego at the door and you'll find a welcoming crowd. Say hello to Eddie and MJ behind the bar.

There are newer reviews for Carnahans

Reviewed 17 March 2009

We go every Saturday night and have a great meal and great service. The best thing is they will make you just about anything you want or make accomodations to the meal to suit your needs. It is an old town bar atmopshere and just like Cheers, everyone knows your name. I recommend this place to many and they all enjoy!

Reviewed 27 March 2008

Unlike some others that wrote a review. i enjoyed my visit to Carnahan's. I guess i didn't expevt as much as others did. I knew going in that it would be a local dive but sometimes local dives are better than some other local places due to the fact that they are over crowded and pricier. I ordered the hot wings and nachos and thought they were greeat. Matter of fact, my wife and i have been back just to get those items off the menu for carryout.

1  Thank palguts
Reviewed 14 August 2007

I moved to New Cumberland last year from NY state and love it. I heard from a friend that this was a fun place with live music. What a dump. We went early for dinner. It was awful, cold chicken sandwiches and not what we ordered. I asked for the manager. Mike came to our table and was very rude. The music was really good, a little too loud. Later that Mike guy was drinking at the bar and tried to put the moves on me! Go down the street to one of the other nice choices in New Cumberland.

2  Thank NCTownie
Reviewed 24 October 2006

I ate there recently when meeting friends for the New Cumberland movies. We each had different entrées and each of us was very disappointed. The food was mediocre. My veal Marsala was cold and very greasy, my salad was wilted and my beer was bitter; it had gone bad. The service was slow; the server rude and worst of all, the place was dirty. I complained to one of the owners (Tom) and he argued with me. What happened to the old way of doing business where "the customer is always right"? I will never go back nor recommend this place to anyone!

3  Thank HbgFoodie