Best Western Plus New Cumberland Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Harrisburg(New Cumberland)
  • Pool
Budget Inn(New Cumberland)
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanhershey parkwafflesoff the highwaystaff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againlocation was perfectloved this hotelfitness centerharrisburg areachecking outhot breakfastcumberlandcarlislemicrowavediner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was very pleased with the overall experience. The quality and appearance of this facility, along with the staff were appreciated. I will most definitely stay here again when I am in the area, either for business or leisure.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Recently, our hockey team stayed at this hotel. We were thrilled with the cost and the accommodations, but were utterly amazed at the service we received. Thomas and Savor were super terrific, happy, accommodating, kind and passionate in regards to their jobs and to meeting our needs.
We travel approx 12-20 times per year with our organization, mostly on the east coast, and very few hotels can get close to the service displayed by Tomas and Savor. We highly recommend the hotel and especially the service. Thomas and Savor were the best hotel hosts we've ever had.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The hotel fit our family of 5 perfectly. Traveling with 2 beagles and 3 pre-teens, we need a room with 2 beds and a pull-out sofa and the Best Western New Cumberland delivered. Savon at the front desk, registered us in quickly and was so sweet. What a welcome face after a day of travel! She supplied extra towels and pillows to make sure we were comfortable.

The room could have used a little better lighting. It was kind of dim with little overhead lights. Our only problem was discovered the next morning when we found the room didn't lock properly. Thomas at the front desk said he would have maintenance address the issue. Since we were already checking out, and had used the interior room lock overnight, it was not a major issue and I definitely got the vibe that it would be fixed promptly before the next guest checked in.

Overall, the room was a good value and we appreciate a hotel that can accommodate us without needing 2 rooms. And pet friendly is a must. Rooms were good, service was great!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

I come to Hersheypark regularly throughout the season and have stayed for many hotels around that area. This particular hotel is very nice looks clean enough from the outside and the staff is absolutely amazing! I stayed here because I had a gift certificate to utilize however there are certain things about this please do not like. For a example the bathroom has big old discolored grout and my bed post was dirty with something old and sticky. The pool as well seems like it has never been cleaned and the chlorine makes it smell so bad in there, like old cheese. Overall I feel that this type of rooms should not cost more than $79 and the service is what's making a three-star hotel. There was one lady in particular she's very young, that helped us with everything from recommending places to eat what we can save money to even how we can get discounts so Hershey park. Overall I would stay here again if the price is right. On another note, breakfast is not the best but it'll do.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I've stayed here a few times on business. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. The pool looks nice, although I've never had the opportunity to use it. The fitness equipment is sparse; but I've never had a problem getting a machine. Not a big fan of their breakfast; but there's a great diner nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best_Western_MGT, Manager at Best Western Plus New Cumberland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration when we implement our new breakfast program. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!