“What a great little place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The New Holland Coffee Company
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Was suggested by a local. I would have never found or even stopped without a recommendation. The coffee was among the best I have ever had. They have this house blend which is excellent. Nice pasties and chili at lunch. Also have a coffee club card. The pastries were excellent. The service and atmosphere was great. I have it gps'd in for a future return.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I stopped in to the New Holland Coffee Company for the first time on tuesday the 7th to kill some time. I hadn't been there before, so I wasn't sure what drinks they specialized in. I asked the man behind the counter what he recommended and he suggested a caramel macciato. I took his advice and ordered that and one of the giant chocolate chip cookies as well. I sat down and ate my cookie and when I was finished, he brought it out to me. It was in this cute white mug and was garnished with whipped cream and a swirly caramel pattern. You could tell it was made with care. My favorite part is that it was hot enough to be enjoyed, but not boiling. I was able to drink it right away and not burn my tongue. I will definitely stop in the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Pros
1. Great local atmosphere
2. Helpful staff
3. Good drinks, pretty good food
4. Free WiFi, plenty of outlets

Cons
1. Not the best prices
2. I wish there was even more space for this shop to grow

Reviewed 20 November 2011

The staff are helpful and friendly. You order at a counter and your lattes and sandwiches are made to order. The sandwiches are unique and healthy. There are tables so it is not a take out location. It is in a strip mall and may be hard to find but is well worth the search

Reviewed 16 September 2009

Above average local coffee shop. Limited breakfast items. Closed Sundays. Excellent coffee.