Country Squire Motor Inn
Comfort Inn Amish Country(New Holland)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Hollander Motel(New Holland)
US$89
US$83
Orbitz.com
Travelers Rest Motel(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$143
US$139
BestWestern.com
US$143
US$139
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
Travelocity
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
US$112
US$109
US$182
US$177
Priceline
Bird-In-Hand Family Inn(Bird in Hand)
US$128
US$125
US$176
US$154
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed herequiet placetowelsmotelfurniturerefrigeratorlancasterbathowner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We have been coming to the area for many years, but just discovered this gem last year! We have stayed several times now and always find the staff to be remarkably friendly, the rooms to be impeccably clean and all at a good value. Individual rooms are not oversized, but quiet and comfortable. The location is ideal for our visits. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask about the rooms is the adjoining house. Downstairs suite is very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lots2See4Me
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I travel to Pennsylvania monthly and always stay at the Country Squire Motor Inn. The owner and his staff are always courteous and most helpful whenever I call to make my reservation and upon my arrival/departure. I highly recommend them for a nice, locally run motel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I needed to find a hotel quickly during the electric outage in October. We were treated so well at the Country Squire. The room was clean, attractive and cozy. Staff were very helpful. The food in the restaurant next door was very good. A great stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean T
Reviewed 16 October 2011

The only room left for me was a smoking room, which I booked. Steve in the office tried to help -we aired it out, he gave me a scented candle to use, but alas, when I got home, my clothes stank of smoke-won't be doing that again.
I was in town to attend a scooter rally-found the facility somewhat dated, but very clean and functional. The bed was reasonably comfortable. Amenities are few but the price is reasonable for a clean place to stay. Jennifer in the office was very helpful also.
They do have WIFI (weak signal) and cable TV. The restaurant next door was good and fairly priced.
I would stay here again (in a non-smoking room).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank TravellinDan
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We had a great time. Location is perfect, right in the middle of PA Dutch Country. The rooms are nice and clean and the beds are comfortable. We stayed two nights and upon checking in, Steve at the desk was so helpful in planning our visit around the area. The Squire resteraunt next store was great too. We had a light dinner and sundaes!!! Didn't get to try the breakfast this time because they were packed! Will save that for our next visit! We will definately be back!!! Thanks!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family