“Give me Pasta!”

Palermo Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wonderful, delicious food! I usually get the chicken parm and it is awesome! I recently tried.the chicken parm with eggplant and ricotta. Oh boy, really good! Salads are fresh and cold and don't forget the creamy house dressing, my favorite. Most of the time I have so much food that I save some to heat for lunch the next day. Sunday nights we call and order regular or Sicilian pizza to take home to watch Nascar! Maria, Frankie and the boys do a great job feeding the multitudes!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Francesco, the owner, is a real Italian pizzaiolo. His pizza maintains the italian style.
The dough is soft and not too fat.
The location is not fancy, but the pizza is really good.

I recommend the pizza with ricotta and pick-pack tomatoes.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stumbled upon this place while visiting a local B&B. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. Veal parmigiana with angel hair pasta, and meat lasagne...both freshly made & delicious!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent and friendly service, food is great, best fries around- visit about 2x/month- they do have beer

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Great small town Italian restaurant with a large menu ranging from pizza/Stromboli to many pasta dishes and sandwiches.
We eat here a few times every month. I've had better Italian dishes here than most Big Chain places for less $$ and better service.
Here are a few of our favorite dishes:
Pasta rabbiata - Penne in a spicy pink sauce with meat.
Tortellini Bolognese - Great flavor with a good amount of meat.
All pasta dishes come with a decent small house salad with awesome fresh baked garlic bread.
Cream of Broccoli soup - very thick with pieces of bacon, large bowl served with that awesome garlic bread.
Grinders, Salads, Sicilian deep dish pizza, Stromboli, cheese steaks are all as good as any "pizza shop"!
The owners are very friendly and have been running a great business for many years.