“Garlic Knots- YUM!”

Palermo Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Don't be fooled by the atmosphere- the pizza, generously portioned Italian meals, and garlic knots are excellent. Atmosphere is ok, service was good, and the food was excellent. We visit each time we're in town.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I love, love the pizza crust and garlic knots here! Great Stromboli as well! During the week you can get slices of pizza-my favorite is the chicken bacon ranch! Yum! The Italians who run the place are very friendly.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I come here perty often and I love it. Good service and the best pizza and garlic knots you will ever taste. The Strombolis are out of this world and they're colossal in size for not too much coin. Pretty much everything they have is good so you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wonderful, delicious food! I usually get the chicken parm and it is awesome! I recently tried.the chicken parm with eggplant and ricotta. Oh boy, really good! Salads are fresh and cold and don't forget the creamy house dressing, my favorite. Most of the time I have so much food that I save some to heat for lunch the next day. Sunday nights we call and order regular or Sicilian pizza to take home to watch Nascar! Maria, Frankie and the boys do a great job feeding the multitudes!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Francesco, the owner, is a real Italian pizzaiolo. His pizza maintains the italian style.
The dough is soft and not too fat.
The location is not fancy, but the pizza is really good.

I recommend the pizza with ricotta and pick-pack tomatoes.