“Best pizza in Lancaster County”
Review of Two Cousins Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Two Cousins Pizza
Ranked #20 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Best pizza in Lancaster County”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Be sure to stop in for some of the best pizza and Italian sausage sandwiches that you're going to find Lancaster County

New Holland, Pennsylvania
“Word of mouth is a powerful thing! 1 customer down, how many will follow?”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

They just lost a faithful customer!!!!! TERRIBLE! We decided to place an order and pick it up on our way through town. (usually we just get delivery, typically have at least a 40.00 order and we take care of the drivers with a good tip) I was told it would be ready in 25 minutes. When I got to the restaurant one girl told me it wasn't ready yet and would be a little bit. (Keep in mind there is NO one but myself and 5 workers in the place.) After 10 minutes of waiting I asked and was told again it was almost ready. Meanwhile, shift change? Another server shows up, they have this long personal conversation about the one's boyfriend not having rides to work because she always gets texts to come in to work, blah blah blah. I got to hear all about their POS soda machine that wouldn't be fixed for a few days and how they had to use soda bottles that they were supposed to put in the cooler where the sodas for sale are. Every 5 minutes I asked about my food and was told it was "almost" ready, I called my husband to tell him I was still waiting, at this point all most 45 minutes. Finally the girl behind the counter said it was ready. My total was $47. and some change. I made a comment about how much trouble this was and how we will never order from them again, couldnt' believe they couldn't even comp us the 2.00 extra oder of garlic bread for the trouble. The girl said I'm sorry I just got here, 25 minutes ago and she knew exactly what was going on. So we get home with our 2 orders of Chicken Alfredo and 2 subs. My chicken alfred-noodles were not cooked properly. Half of them were attached to others and semi hard. I had what looked like 3 mini chicken breasts that looked slimy and gross. Loads of some type of "alfredo" sauce that had a layer of grease. My husband's chicken alfredo-2small pieces of chicken-gross like mine, less sauce-still greasy. Decided to eat my sub, spent half the night in the bathroom. Never again will we order from them! And calling to complain does nothing. They could care less about their customers, new or old.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank LuvMyLabs723
New Holland, Pennsylvania
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

10 years ago this was a great place to eat. The food has gotten more greasy over time and I hadn't been there in a year. When I returned to give it another try I was reminded why I stopped going. The food seemed very oily and just was not above average. Service seemed to center around their regulars not the new faces. It seemed as if those who were known to the Wait Staff were hovered over and the rest were on their own. It took a long time just to get a drink refill.

Visited June 2012
East Fallowfield
“Long wait, bad food”
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

After being told our takeout order would be ready in 20 minutes, we finally got it 70 minutes later! No explanation, no apologies. Our order was pretty basic - 2 strombolis, one gluten free pizza, 2 gluten free hoagies. People that ordered in received their meals, ate, paid and left before we got rung up. The medium Stromboli had less filling than the personal size and was mostly dough. The gluten free pizza was barely cooked. One of the hoagies we ordered was made incorrectly, which we didn't know until we got home to eat it. Turkey for the hoagie was processed - real sandwiches have real turkey. Won't be back, even though it is one of the few places where we can get gluten free hoagie rolls.

“free pizza coupon”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

free pizza wasvery good! I really didn't expect much but it was a very good cheese pizzabut a little too much grease on top!