Richmond House Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Inn Amish Country(New Holland)(Great Value!)
US$125
Country Squire Motor Inn(New Holland)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hollander Motel(New Holland)
US$89
US$83
Orbitz.com
Travelers Rest Motel(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotwire.com
US$147
US$143
BestWestern.com
US$143
US$139
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
US$112
US$109
US$182
US$167
Priceline
Bird-In-Hand Family Inn(Bird in Hand)
US$128
US$125
Hotels.com
All reviewsb bother guestslovely homewonderful hostsamish countryhome away from homewonderful stayget awayliving roomspecial breakfastcomfortable place to stayfluffy towelswealth of informationslept like babiesevery guestan excellent cooksight and sound theater
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The owners of this B&B were very nice and accommodating. We wanted to spend the afternoon and evening enjoying the experience, but we got stuck in traffic and arrived very late. Dolores, one of the owners, was very understanding about our late checking. We ended up sleeping past breakfast, so we really didn't get to enjoy the whole B&B experience. The bed was very comfortable and the room had a lot of charm. The owners are very military friendly, which is always a plus. The whole house was cute and well maintained. If we had another chance to stay again, we would definately return.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrChrisF
Reviewed 18 April 2013

My daughter and I had all our needs met and more when we stayed at the Richmond House. We drove 6 hours on Sunday to be at the CDM Wholesale going out of business sale before 8 on Monday morning. Dolores and Tim were more than willing to be certain we had breakfast early to accomplish that. Morning Glory room provided us with a queen and twin bed so we could each have our own! Since I have a bed and breakfast in Ohio, our hosts were also willing to mentor me during our short stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Doris M
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We chose to stay at the Richmond House because of the ad to the Garden Spot Village Marathon website and what a great experience it was! Very friendly, accommodating the runner's by an earlier than normal, high carb breakfast the morning of the race. The room was beautiful, comfortable and the hosts were entertaining. Great weekend memories in Lancaster county...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stayed one night at the Richmond House B&B before the Garden Spot Village Marathon. It was an obvious choice given the proximity to the starting/finish area. It was a lovely home, and Dolores and Tim were wonderful hosts. I stayed in the Garden Nook room and found it very comfortable, it had a private bath, and I spent a restful night before a long run, which I was grateful for! Unfortunately I didn't get to partake in the big country breakfast, but I was delighted that Dolores and Tim were so accommodating for us runners - they were up early, had coffee ready, and provided great runners' fare - bagels, baked oatmeal, fruit, peanut butter - it was awesome and set the stage for a great race! I would stay there again and hopefully next time will have a bit longer to enjoy the area.

Room Tip: The Garden Nook is of course smaller than the average room, but perfect for a single person or even a couple if you don't travel with a ton of stuff. The bed is large and comfortable and I found it a cozy room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stayed two nights with my in laws and two young children. The inn is conveniently located and the rooms are beautifully decorated, very clean and comfortable. We had one child stay in each of the rooms and it worked out perfectly as each had there own bed. We would not have had such a wonderful trip if it were not for Tim and Delores. They are the most charming people who had every bit of information you would need about the area readily available. Delores' breakfast was truly a treat - I wished she made lunch and dinner as well! We would gladly stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family