“Beautiful campground, friendly staff!”

Spring Gulch Resort Campground
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We had a great time at Spring Gulch! The staff were friendly and very helpful. A bolt got bent on our camper and within 3 minutes of asking for help, a staff member came by with tools to help fix it. The grounds are beautiful, well maintained, and it the restrooms are very clean. The pool is gorgeous and also very clean. We loved our stay here!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Tintagelviews
There are newer reviews for Spring Gulch Resort Campground

Reviewed 22 July 2012

I had the same experience. I called and asked if pitbulls were not allowed and they say ... Oh we don't allow dangerous breeds. But they do not POST anything on a website or brochure or check to keep them out.. Once you get there are next to raging dogs that act up, your vacation is going suck. I wish there was a list of campgrounds and resorts that specifically POST and enforce restrictions on Pitbulls.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank sunbean
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Once again our group camped here for Memorial Day weekend and had a wonderful time. The activities for the kids are great and the sites are clean and well-kept. The staff was friendly and responsive to our needs. The only downside to our experience was the bathroom and shower facilities. They could really use some work and updating.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Familycampingnuts
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend at Spring Gulch. This was such a pleasant family camping experience. The campground was very well run. The staff was friendly and professional. Our children enjoyed all of the activities that were planned. Each activity was very well run. We have a 25 ft. travel trailer, so we didn't have to use the bath houses, so we can't speak to their cleanliness. But the parts of the campground we did see were very clean. There was a good mix of wooded sites and open sites. Quiet hours were observed and it was a pleasant weekend all around for our family. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I've written a very positive review in the past for this wonderful campground. However, I felt I really must respond to a review made regarding a pit bull attack. I'm sorry that family had such a bad experience - it sounds terrifying - I'm sure I would have been just as upset if any breed of dog had attacked my furry baby! I want to pass on something that happened a few years back. My daughters were walking near the baseball field and my youngest daughter fell down and assumed she lost her footing or something. A swarm of bees flew up and around her and she was stung 11 times. The quick action of several of the women in the camp store will be something I remember forever. They took her in their back room and worked quickly to remove all the stingers, gave her benadryl and ice and checked on her several times that day (and the next) and gave her and her sister ice cream cones. The maintenance workers had that hive removed and the area was cleared of the bees within an hour. I can't thank them enough for what they did. What could have been a disaster turned into something very different. We're still staying at Spring Gulch every year and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Suzanne1004
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We found this campground quite relaxing each time we stayed here in our travel trailer. The sites are all level, with lots of space and easy to get your rig into place. The campground has many activities for the kids getting sites in the same area with friends and family worked out wonderfully. The campground itself was very clean and the rest rooms were some of the cleanest seen in relation to other campgrounds. We stayed here the end of May and enjoyed the pools and hot tub; and in October to enjoy their Halloween activities (the site to site trick or treating was great and I would suggest booking one of these weekends). We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We loved this campground and the sites. Lot's for the kids to do, clean pools, and the owners respect your privacy! It was a wonderful experience. Very kid friendly..shaded sites...nice camp store...

Going again this year!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Holland
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Comfort Inn Amish Country
Comfort Inn Amish Country
#1 of 3 in New Holland
AmishView Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand
Circle M RV & Camping Resort

Been to Spring Gulch Resort Campground? Share your experiences!