“Kim”

Add it.
The Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is our little get-away from our B&B. Cocktails are excellent. The menu has alot of variety but the food is awesome and very generous servings. We love going to The Pub!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Not sure what happened to this restaurant/bar. Was here last summer, but returned cause the experience was above average, however, what a change. The service sucked, the prices were so not worth the food or service, and drink prices were ridiculous. I think the value for price is way off. If they think that they are in the same ball park as other local restaurant/bars in the area, they have another thing coming. I'll spend the extra little amount of gas money to go someplace else.

1  Thank Sweetcin23
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is a Pub let there be no doubt. they have a simple menu but I have yet to get anything that was not excellent and served hot. I will warn you however that their prices for food are a bit high. I had sticker shock on my first trip there. The food however is worth the price. Parking can get tight during peak hours.

Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

The wings are AWESOME, which is why I am rating their food 5 stars, though I haven't tried anything else. The service here is THE WORST. Being a server and bartender myself, I'm quite patient with inadequate service. But every time we go here, we are given new reasons to never come back. Last visit, I was overcharged for my drinks, and when bringing it to both the bartender and server's attention, was told that "next time, they will charge me correctly". Is that real life?! The error wasn't corrected, and I'm expected to COME BACK so they can do their job correctly? Please. Another experience, our server ignored us for half an hour before taking our order, then she forgot everything we requested, and complained about us when we asked her to bring our forgotten items.
Honestly, steer clear if you are expecting good service, an intelligent staff, or correct checks. They have let go of all decent employees and kept the worst. If it weren't for the wings, I'd never consider visiting this establishment, and as of lately, I'd rather call in the wings to-go.

1  Thank Christina715
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We were trying to find a local place to eat and were looking through reviews and saw that the pub was getting some bad reviews. We hadn't been there in over a year but back then it was always very good. I noticed the recent reviews were not so good but didn't think it could really be that bad. Well we tried it out ourselves and the french onion soup started out on a bad note it was like nothing I had ever tasted before and not in a good way. If you could combine dishwater with chicken broth and then add some spoiled milk or something. The steaks were poorly done and fatty. We sent all the french onion soup back and then the steaks and my brother in law switched dishes with his wife because he disliked his food so much. The server was very nice though and a person that was the manager I guess talked to us and adjusted the bill. They did have a guy playing guitar and a girl singing that were very good.

1  Thank Tracy O