“Best in New Hope”

Ranked #7 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
New York
“Best in New Hope”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed at the Logan Inn for a 4 month period for temporary housing while working in New Hope and the stay was perfect. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the rooms were always clean and well kept. It is so nice to stay at a place in New Hope with a real bar and restaurant on site and the food and drinks are great. The location is also perfect because they are right on Main Street and close to everything. Make sure you spend an evening at the outside bar when the weather is nice - it's one of the best spots in town.

My company also held a few parties at the Logan Inn and everyone at the Logan Inn made sure all of our needs were addressed from the planning through the end of the night.

New Hope is a great place to visit and if you want a great place to spend a night you can't go wrong with the Logan Inn.

Room Tip: The larger rooms cost a little more but are worth it. If you stay on a weekend try to get a room in...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jim b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Pipersville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Always enjoy our meals at the Logan. Waitstaff and food never disappoint. Lovely spot to sit and watch the sites of New Hope.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank judypiper
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My wife and I have enjoyed dining at the Logan on several occasions.We have enjoyed dinner with just the two of us and also times with friends.We have always had wonderful meals and the attention the staff always gives us is impeccable service.We highly recommend the Logan Inn.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Croydon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I have been to the logan inn a hand full of times. I am a mother of 4 and every date night i can grab the logan is my top choice. perfect location, beautiful rooms, restaurant is just so cozy and the waitstaff is just so kind. Food is delicious. I have never been disappointed yet!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Theresa W
Asbury Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My Partner and I drove all the way to New Hope PA from New Jersey just because we love the town so much. Understanding it was valentines day I should have made a reservation however I wanted to walk around and did not know what time we would be ready for dinner. We decided on the Logan Inn and upon entering were asked if we had a reservation, without hesitation they found us a lovely seat. The fire place was roaring it was actually too hot in the small room we were in, but we loved it anyway. The server never introduced herself so we do not know her name. She told us that there were valentine specials but never told us what they were or why we should get them. She did not ask us how we were, what brought us to town, or anything else inviting. My partner asked her to explain the duck entree to him, she said, "The duck is good" She also did not go over the wine list other than to say that the wines by the glass were on on handout sheet in the menu, I guess she assumed we would not be getting a bottle, so we didn't. The experience was wonderful for us because we had each other, and the wonderful fire. The food was great, the presentation was great. At the end of the meal we were never asked if we wanted an after dinner drink. The server asked, "Would you like anything else?" We though about having a dessert but decided to go elsewhere for dessert and coffee. We felt like we were being rushed out for the space. The Place was not that busy. I will add that I am a resturant manager in NJ. Overall, food is excellent, atmosphere is excellent, I could not rate overall service having only been to Logan INN once, but I would say to our server, a little welcoming goes a long way. We will try it again and maybe stay over next time we are in town.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ProffesionalReviewNJ
Logan_Inn_Mngr, General Manager at Logan Inn, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. We strive to deliver an exceptional dining experience that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations and it’s clear we fell short in this instance.

We are constantly working hard to improve all aspects of our business and we will use your feedback as a tool to help train our staff.

We hope you give us another try and we’re confident that you will be pleased.
Warrington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I have had the pleasure of eating at the Logan Inn twice. I love the history accompanied with the wonderful food and service! Great date place or if you just want to get together with your old friends!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
princeton nj
Reviewed 18 January 2012

If I could rate the location a 6/5 I would! Within walking distance to anywhere you would want to go in new hope or lambertville, no need to worry about parking. The staff is very helpful too! Rooms are great and cozy with very soft beds. Bathrooms are up to par as well.

• Stayed January 2012
Fox and Hound Bed and Breakfast of New Hope
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
#2 of 19 in New Hope

Been to Logan Inn? Share your experiences!