“Enjoyable”
Review of Logan Inn

Logan Inn
Ranked #7 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 March 2008

Enjoyed a stay at the Logan Inn. Room was clean and pleasant dinner that evening was great as was all the srevice throughout our stay. One bit of advice rooms in the front are subject to street noise,but I am from Jersey City NJ so it was like home..

Stayed: February 2008
1  Thank Fitz550

Reviewed 17 January 2008

We came for the weekend, knowing that the town was a haven for all kinds of local artisans and shops, but we ended up remembering our time at the Inn the most. The rooms had an authentic 19th century feel (without the discomfort). The service was excellent throughout the hotel and restaurant and kept us refreshed for our excursions into town and invigorated during out nighttime forays. I was astonished that I hadn't heard about the Inn before, but it has a long history and I have to admit, I was a little scared of the ghost stories that they told about the historic residents. Nevertheless, the next morning I was always refreshed and rested. I would highly recommend the Inn to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 26 August 2007

My daughter and I recently had the opportunity to enjoy a fine dining experience at the Logan Inn. The food was excellent, service very attentive, and the ambiance quite relaxing. The Logan Inn, a jewel in the crown of New Hope, provides a metropolitan quality dining treat tucked away in a quaint area of Bucks County, PA. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a distinctive dining experience.

Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed 21 August 2007

I love new hope, but never have stayed at any of their inn's. I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a nice stay in town and took the recommendation of my friend to stay at the Logan. I called the day before to book and was able to get a great room on the 3 rd floor w/ king size bed. Lovely room appointments, but if you cannot walk up stairs, this inn mght not before you. We had a great dinner next door (marsha brown's - an old church) on this Thurs. eve. (we had a reservation) probably didn't need one-but you'll def. need one for a sat. night. The food was great. We enjoyed drinks at a little french restaurant up the down the block -next to carla's rest. Fun bartender (ricky) and friendly crowd. And of course, more drinks at the outside bar of john and peter's. We missed the cont. breakfast, if anything, this hotel runs by the clock and breakfast clearly ends at the stated 10:30 am time. Ok. so off to Mother's rest. for a yummy lunch and excellent bloody mary's. ALso, you must have cocktails on the patio area of the logan and people watch. Will def. stay at the logan again, it was convenient and everything in town is walkable, park the car and stroll.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DakotaNJ
Reviewed 23 July 2007

I definitely enjoyed my stay at this classy hotel/restaurant/bar. The food was well prepared typical American cuisine with several really unique recipes. Service was excellent, and the location is convenient to everything you could want in New Hope--shopping, food, and bars.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 18 July 2007

The hotel staff were attentive and friendly and I was very pleased with my room. It's a great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed 27 June 2007

We were in New Hope for what was supposed to be a day trip and decided to stay the night once we got there. We just walked in to the lobby of the Logan Inn and asked if they had a room. As luck would have it, they had one room left! The rate was great for being in the center of town ($120) and they run a Sunday special that gives you a $50 voucher to their restaurant when you stay at the inn.
When we walked in, the staff at the front desk were all very pleasant and helpful. The woman who checked us in and made our dinner reservation for us was incredibly nice.
The room itself was very small and we couldn't have dealt with that for more than 2 or 3 nights, but fortunately we were only staying one! However, I know they do have larger rooms. The room and bathroom were incredibly clean! I've never seen a shower so clean in any hotel before! And this hotel is almost 300 years old! We did have a TV which is a little unusual for a B&B style place, but it was great for before bed! The mattress was a little old, but I've definitely slept on worse!
Continental breakfast was also included in the price and it was fabulous! Muffins, banana bread, coffee cake, bagels, lox, cream cheese, english muffins, hard-boiled eggs and cereal were just some of the choices. Everything was delicious and we were allowed to sit out on the patio and watch the rain while we ate!
Overall we loved our stay at the inn. However, dinner at the restaurant was a bad experience and I do not recommend it. I will be posting a restaurant review as well.
Bottom line is, I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone! However, don't bother with the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
Lambertville Station Inn
#1 of 2 in Lambertville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel

Been to Logan Inn? Share your experiences!