“Romantic Getaway”
Review of Logan Inn

Logan Inn
Ranked #7 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 May 2013

My husband and I spent a wonderful weekend in this charming Inn celebrating our 37th anniversary. We've stayed in New Hope many times but this was our first at the Inn. We stayed in room 15 and were very pleased by the comfortable bed and special ammenities.
The staff was very friendly and the central location was most convenient. Brunch was also
awesome. Great Experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I am a Lambertville, NJ resident. We take a lot of pride in recommending our restaurants to our friends and family. I however have to say that I had one of the best experiences on a Sunday afternoon at the Logan Inn in New Hope, PA. My girlfriend and I were on our way to see a show at the Bucks County Playhouse and we decided to have lunch at Nikola's (new restaurant at the Logan Inn). This place is very close to the play house and located right on river road. I ordered the Caribbean Salad and it was one of the best salads I have had in a very long time. Fresh Apricots coupled with an assortment of lettuce and fruit, accompanied with shrimp that was dusted with an unbelievably delicious rub. The open air restaurant allows you to people watch when you are not concentrating on the delicious food. If and when you decide to visit New Hope make sure to stop here and grab a bite to eat. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Celebrated our friends’ anniversary last Sunday at Logan Inn. Three couples stayed overnight, taking advantage of the Sunday Special Rate. Each couple received a $50 voucher for our dinner that night, included with our room rate. The Inn is so charming and comfortable with top-notch amenities like French-milled soap and gourmet coffee in the rooms. We ate all our meals at the Logan and Nikolas restaurant and spent a lot of time at the outside bar - in between shopping excursions on the North and South sides of town. It was like staying at a mini-resort! So much to do… So much fun… Can’t wait to do it again for OUR anniversary! Thank you Maggie, Sheri, and Hollene!

Room Tip: Room 8 has lots of floor space and windows. Bathroom is roomy with tub and shower.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Recently my husband and I spent a night at the Logan Inn in New Hope, PA. The front desk staff was welcoming and professional and started off a perfect evening for us. We checked into room 16 which was painted such a relaxing shade of blue and overlooked Main Street New Hope and the river in the distance. The room was clean and well appointed with a spacious on-suite bathroom that had all the amenities you could need.

Room Tip: Check out the rooms on the website to see what view you would like.
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Wow, The Logan Inn is just wonderful. My husband and I stayed at the Logan for our anniversary and it was fantastic. The accommodations are absolutely charming and luxurious. We loved learning about the historical significance. Our celebration was topped off with an excellent meal at Nikolas Restaurant. We indulged and went with the Chef's Tasting menu and boy was it a treat. The Bronzini was our favorite, incredibly flavorful and the wine pairings were spectacular. The staff was incredibly attentive, the GM, Maggie went out of her way to accommodate us and ensure we had an extravagant celebration. We can't wait to return next year!

Room Tip: If you enjoy ghost stories, go with Room 6!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My group of friends and I went to Nikolas Restaurant at the Logan Inn this past weekend and it was a great time. We had lunch on the outdoor patio. The air was a bit chilly but with the heaters on it was nice to finally sit outside and enjoy a great meal. We were a little unsure about sitting outside, but we were re-assured we would have a nice warm spot. We had great drinks, and everyone's lunch was piping hot and delicious. Our services was outstanding, very attentive. What a great time. We will surely be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Felipe05
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Tried the new restaurant at the Logan Inn, Nikolas. I was soooo glad I did. I've eaten at almost every place in New Hope and while I find them all good, I'm not inclined to rave about a place simply because it performs the way it should. However, when a restaurant outperform all the others, I feel they deserve a bit of a rave. Every aspect of the experience was well worth it. They provide parking, which is always an issue in New Hope, and several different dining options. I had made a reservation and found my table waiting for me when I arrived. We were seated on the outdoor terrace and had a wonderful view of the town going by. The wine list is the best I've ever seen by far. We ordered from the prix fixe offers and received delicious meals. We especially liked the crab cake in phyllo entree and the charred shrimp were nothing short of extraordinary! The service was a group effort and went like clockwork. Keep up the great work!!

3  Thank daviddscott
The Temperance House Inn
The Brick Hotel
The Brick Hotel
#3 of 3 in Newtown

Been to Logan Inn? Share your experiences!