“Outstanding brunch”
Review of Bowman's Tavern

Bowman's Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Bowman's Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lurgan Road
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were here for a wedding brunch, and it was amazing. There was a buffet with beautifully displayed fresh fruit, pastries, and eggs Benedict. The staff was very attentive and the brioche French toast was the best ever. Creamy and custard-y, absolutely incredibly good.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were looking for a nice place to take my parents and their friends (group of six) for a late afternoon of good food, drinks and some fresh air and sunshine. My mom has had several strokes, and cannot get out much. We needed someplace accessible and accommodating, and Bowman's Tavern was suggested. Boy did we make the right choice!

From the moment we arrived the staff went out of their way to make our experience delightful! The menu is very extensive, including everything from sandwiches, burgers, and apps to beautiful dinners, and our group ordered some of everything. Prices are very moderate and we enjoyed everything that we ate. Standouts were the hummus appetizer, calamari, and scallop dinner. Also the drinks from the bar are large and very well priced. A great place to chill and enjoy a beautiful day.

Special recognition to the very sweet hostess who was so helpful, and our waiter who was excellent and on the ball. In addition, it seems that Bowman's attracts patrons who are very nice. People went out of their way to help us navigate the rooms with our walker. We will return!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

When I read that there was a new Chef, my husband and I decided to try it. We always liked it here but were curious about what might be on the menu. H started with the fried Calamari and liked it. His entree was the Delmonico steak, med/rare, cooked to perfection, and served with whipped potatoes and baby carrots. He liked it very much. I had the shrimp cocktail, fresh and delicious, served with house made sauce the cleared your sinuses quite well. I also had the grilled Romaine salad sans the bacon, since I don't eat meat. Very good. My entree was the lightly breaded eggplant Parm with spaghetti. Too much to finish. We tried to split the tiramisu, but I was pretty full. It was good, nothing spectacular. On the whole it was a very good meal in a great atmosphere. Friday night piano player with open mike. Open Table, free valet parking.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We ate outside, which has a great view of the parking lot. Valet parking only. The food was good, the service was friendly and efficient, and the price was moderate. It appears to be a place families go to dine, locals go to drink, and tourists go for a lack of options.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Go there for the food. Its good, nice atmosphere. It has a piano bar, sing along but we may have been there when Marcel Marceau was singing.

1  Thank Mobiousthunderduck