“Better then most”
Review of River Cat Cafe

River Cat Cafe
Ranked #32 of 100 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Located in beautiful New Hope, PA, the River Cat Cafe offers breakfast and lunch options all day. Dine in our bright and airy dining room, or enjoy our outdoor patio. We offer breakfast and lunch fare that is unique and tasty.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Does your breakfast place have tables so you can have a conversation instead of leaning across a counter and getting your shirt in your eggs? Does your breakfast place have free parking. Outside setting WiFi. Fast service best beacon/home fries. My breakfast place has it all. RIVER CAT CAFE

1  Thank btate009

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Follow the jaunty red umbrellas through a charming garden to the River Cat Cafe. Your search for a new and tasty breakfast place ends here. One of New Hope's newest restaurants, the River Cat Cafe aims to please with a lively menu of specialty items and fresh takes on standards. My partner's perennial favourite is the salmon platter. I usually opt for the eggs: perfectly cooked to order with maple flavoured bacon and a wide selection of breads to choose from. (Note: River Cat offers the largest selection of gluten- free breads I've ever seen in a restaurant). Many of the breakfast selections come with a side of sweet/white potato home fries. Fruit salad can be substituted for the home fries. Real maple syrup is available as well, for waffles*.

Yet to come: a pancake griddle and baby high chairs. The coffee is good, but the medium blends are flavoured only. The robust blends are not specialty flavoured.

Good news: The River Cat Cafe is now open for lunch as well!

Ultra Secret Good News: There's parking in the back!

* waffles are Waffle of the Week.

1  Thank Compassrose87
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I came here for breakfast. I had Oatmeal and she had the Paleo Breakfast...Good size portion and delicious! We also grabbed a couple of snacks from the fridge to go (veggies in ranch dressing and peanut butter) As a local, the off street parking was a bonus! Definitely a good find!