“Linda's 50th”

Tastings and Tours: Bucks County
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in New Hope
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Whether you're a wine or a beer lover we have the perfect day planned for you. Enjoy a carefree day while touring some of the finest wineries, breweries and distilleries Bucks County and the surrounding areas have to offer. Let us do the driving so you can sit back, relax and take in the scenic charm of this historic area. Our special partnerships with the wineries and breweries will provide you with affordable, all inclusive tastings and discounts not normally offered to the general public. Tours currently offered in Bucks County, Lehigh/Berks County and Cape May NJ. Taste, tour and leave the driving to us.
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Glenn and Linda have a great company. Friendly, accommodating, well run and fun! Small group experience. We enjoyed three vineyards in Bucks county and had a fun and relaxing.

2  Thank CindyLW137

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had so much fun on this amazing tour. Great wineries, great food at lunch, great wine pairings with chocolate and an awesome spread of cheeses, fruits and spreads. Tour guide Rich was a fantastic tour guide with many witty, interesting facts along the way. Great for couples, friends, bachelorette parties, etc.
a must do if u have time in this area.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Fun, fun, fun day. We celebrated with a friend who turned 60! Glenn, our driver, was awesome!
Not one complaint about the whole day! Joannnnnn!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My sister surprised me with a tour with a few friends for my birthday and it was an amazing day! We toured Buckingham, Crossings and Wycombe and had lunch at the Publick House. Every spot was amazing! And at each one, Tastings and Tours coordinated something special for us, that you couldn't plan on your own. Rich, our driver for the day, was so great - so friendly and so knowledgeable! It was a really great day and I would HIGHLY recommend this for anyone looking to spend the day having a great time!

1  Thank Kelly O
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This past weekend was my bachelorette party weekend where we rented a beautiful house in cape may and scheduled a tour with Tastings and Tours. Our amazing drivers Don &Donna arrived promptly and fully stocked with water, good tunes and a lot of great information about cape may and the wineries. Don & Donna were so incredibly accommodating and treated me like a princess on this trip. They let all the wineries know who the bride was and I was treated extra special by all the tour givers :)

We started at cape may winery (I highly recommend!), enjoyed a beautiful lunch on the historic village of cold springs, stopped at Jessie creek winery and ended at the fabulous Hawk Haven winery for some live music and crepes!! The day couldn't have been any better, thank you don & Donna!!! You made my bachelorette party fabulous!!