“Great for a large group!”
Review of New Hope Winery

New Hope Winery
Ranked #8 of 29 things to do in New Hope
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for a large group!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I recently had a group of about 40 people come for a tasting on a wine tasting tour through Bucks County, and our experience at New Hope Winery was overwhelmingly positive. We were greeted warmly and given a beautiful tasting room to ourselves with cheese and fruit platters for people to eat while tasting their wines. Mike, who helped coordinate our visit, made the whole experience very easy for me - all we really needed to do was show up and enjoy ourselves! I would absolutely recommend this winery to anyone with a large group - you will be very well accommodated and satisfied!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Missus_Gill

Newfoundland, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So-so”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

$10 for five tiny wine samples. The wine was just ok. From reading other reviews, it seems that 2 months ago they charged $5, which for me is much more reasonable.

1 Thank MrsAmazing
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Expect confusion”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have co-ordinated wine tours with neighbors for years. We visited 3 other Bucks County Wineries and attempted to visit New Hope along with the other 3. The other 3 visits were perfect, lovely setting with delicious wines. In preparation for this tour, I called all the 4 wineries. 2 required appointments as we were a group of 10, was told by New Hope Winery, "just show up, no appointment required". When we arrived, they were not busy, but were stressed and confused as 2 groups were due shortly. I explained the history, was told "we just can't take you". Never had a chance to sample or purchase their wine. Bizarre part is that they could have handled our group at that time, and we offered an express version. Still no. If looking for vineyards that welcome groups and know how to treat customers, visit Sand Castle, Crossings Vineyard, or Wycombe. Had great experiences at all

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Raymond K
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wines”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Loved this winery. 5 tastings for $5
I bought a a case of wine and their bottled sangria is fabulous
I also bought grapes that light up for my balcony Lovely people there

Visited June 2013
1 Thank HBC47
Neptune, New Jersey
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great Winery and Wine”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We have visited the New Hope Winery several times. They offer a nice selection, and we enjoyed their wines so much that we purchased cases for our wedding in 2010. Sangria is especially good. Having visited the other wineries in the area, our top choice is Sandcastle, but this is an excellent winery as well.

Visited May 2013