“best of new hope”

Blue Moose Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are an intimate BYOB in the heart of New Hope, Pa. We offer locally sourced and creative New American cuisine!
Carversville, Pennsylvania
“best of new hope”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I could just echo all of the positive reviews previous. Just go and see for yourself. Varied menu with both dinner and sandwich choices. Can't wait to try everything.

NJ
“Good Stuff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My sister, sister-in-law, cousin and I stopped in for lunch at Cafe Blue Moose on a recent girls trip to New Hope. We've all been to New Hope a bunch of times and have tried several of the restaurants in the area, but we wanted to try something new and we ended up at Blue Moose after checking out the menu. We really enjoyed our lunch. The decor is fun and funky. The service was good and the food was really tasty. We all just about cleaned our plates. I would visit again and I think the rest of the ladies would agree.

1 Thank Lisa R
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Best brunch ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I travel with a large group of locals from New Hope. Found this place & everyone loves it. Seriously-someone at a table of 10 usually finds something wrong. Not at this place ! Everything is always perfect. I have invited over 40 people here for a brunch & everyone loves it. I usually send a FB invite once a month for ten people & everyone shows !

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Piper08530
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed an amazing Sunday brunch at Cafe Blu Moose, easy to see why this BYOB is rated so high. Food was delicious, we started with the mushroom risotto balls as an app. For our entrees we got the Justin Guarini (salmon on French bread) and my cousin got the Israeli couscous with Salmon on side. Delicious fresh ingredients and quality food. If you weren't prepared for a BYOB there is Bucks county wine shop down the Main Street (3-5 min walk). The place is small so I would imagine reservations would be best bet for dinner (no reservations for lunch/sun brunch). I'll be back for sure!

1 Thank Mvanessa11
new jersey
“Nice lunch in New Hope”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our family enjoyed a nice lunch here last Sunday. Two of us had the salmon sandwich on grilled French bread which was great. The side of sweet potato fries was terrific. We skipped desert which was difficult because the coffee cake and other goodies looked really good. Service was professional and pleasant.

• Visited May 2014