“Nice patio, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #45 of 88 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$20 - US$65
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Nikolas at the Logan Inn is located in the heart of downtown New Hope, serving vibrant Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. The restaurant takes American fare like steak and lobster and infuses them with Mediterranean flavors and spirit. The menu draws inspiration from throughout the region including Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey, while focusing on fresh seafood and prime meats. Whole fish, octopus, lamb and Kobe steaks are just a few of the outstanding items offered at Nikolas. The team at Nikolas aims to provide a warm and inviting dining experience with exceptional and unique food, personalized hospitality and professional service in a beautiful setting. We invite you to join us at Nikolas and allow us the opportunity to share our passion for delicious food, great wine and thoughtful hospitality.
winchester, va
“Nice patio, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely patio dining in New Hope. Cool and refreshing on a hot day with lots if plants landscaping it. We had a great lunch - good fresh homemade food. The service was good too.

Florham Park, New Jersey
“Father's Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Yesterday I surprised my husband with brunch at Nikolas. Our entire experience couldn't have been more amazing. From the moment we arrived at the Logan Inn the staff was amazing. We found our table to be in a perfect place outside and met our server. Knowledgeable and friendly. Cocktails were prepared and served beautifully. Our meals were beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. We are very fussy about our coffee and espresso & there was no need to worry about either. Espresso served with just the right amount of foam and the coffee, my husband had 3 cups :0). We had no problem with the cost factor ( friendly staff, professional staff, great cocktails, excellent food, who would complain) and alooking forward to a return visit.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nice atmosphere ruined by horrific service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

While the atmosphere at nickola's was beautiful right in the center of new hope, I was thoroughly disappointed by our inadequate waitress, and the manager who seemed to care EVEN LESS about the quality of our dining experience. The meat on my gyro could not have been drier, and i could barely choke it down. I tried talking to at least four different people about the quite frankly disgusting gyro in front of me, but it was to no avail. The bus girl referred me to the waitress, the waitress referred me to the manager, the manager referred me back to the waitress, and alas, the bus girl brought me the bill after not hearing from any responsible party. Nothing was done to rectify the dry pork and tasiki deprived gyro. They merely slapped the bill on the table, and apathetically sent me on my way. I can't decide what I'm more disgusted with: nickola's service, or its food. I will not be coming back again, and I hope you don't either.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sean F
Huntington, New York
“Delicious lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

They were able to accommodate my granddaughter even though there wasn't a children's menu. My husband thought it burger was one of the best. My daughter loved her Panini. My turkey sandwich was OK.

Visited May 2014
Hamilton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Server Suzanne is horrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Suzanne our server was extremely rude on numerous occasions and ruined the experience. She also stunk like cigarettes. This is a shame since the food was very good.

• Visited April 2014