“A Reason to Relax”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A Reason to Relax”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

The modern and "quiet" design is perfect and the services are really up there with any city spa. Carolyn the owner is friendly and knowledgeable and present. There is also a small retail area where you can pick up candles, soaps, robes, etc. I also love the recently added online scheduling capability - now I can book an appointment any time I want!

Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Excellent service and massage”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

My friend and I decided to ring in the new year by spending half a day at the spa. We live in NYC and wanted to get away from the NYE craze. This place had good reviews - we are so happy that we made the 90 minute drive!

We did the Ultimate package. It was worth it and very complete. We had the scrub and mud wrap, facial, 45 min massage, and pedicure (I went with manicure since I had just gotten a pedi).

Everything was great. Worth calling out was the massage. One of the best that I've gotten - I am considering making it a monthly trip to get a massage which sounds insane (particularly since I live in NYC) but a reflection of just how good the massage therapist is.

High recommendation. Don't be turned off by the super modern and somewhat small space. Great service and value.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank StuckOnTravels
Pennsy
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“The place I spend my "ME" time”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Beautiful, quiet, pampered is the feeling you will take away from your time here. Their services are much the same as many other who offer them, but the owners have made the facility roomy and spacious. No sense of crowding.

Visited July 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

My husband & I spent the day here recently. The spa is well kept, very clean, services and staff were great!

Visited December 2012