“Cozy dining in New Hope”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lola Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Lola Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Outdoor patio seating and bar. Loft Bar and party room. Intimate dining. Great for people watching. Contemporary cuisine and infused liquors. Extensive cocktail list made to perfection.
“Cozy dining in New Hope”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

My son and I were looking for a place to have dinner on a rainy evening a few weeks ago when we were spending the night near New Hope. After driving down New Hope’s main street we chose Lola's because of the good reviews on reviews Trip Advisor and because it looked like a fun and friendly place. We were seated quickly and our waiter was very cordial. We ordered Lola's fried chicken dinner which was delicious and very filling. We shared a slice of Key Lime pie for dessert and it too was delicious. Lola’s was filed with what seemed to be local residents enjoying a fun evening out in a friendly pub/café type of atmosphere. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited October 2013

Somerset, New Jersey
“Amazing Comfort Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I was looking for a place to have lunch while visiting New Hope with my husband and Lola's received great reviews. I was not disappointed at all! We sat outside on a beautiful fall day and enjoyed some amazing comfort food! We took the recommendations of other reviewers to try the Cheddar Waffles with Bourbon Maple Syrup. Our mouths were salivating! Unbelievable! A must! The pulled pork sliders were awesome too! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting New Hope. Your stomach will thank you!!

• Visited September 2013
Titusville, NJ
“Good eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. Awesome outdoor area and really cool indoor bar scene. Def recommend this middle of town restaurant. We had the loaded fries, corn chowder, and pulled pork sandwich. There were like five other things we liked so we will def have to come back.

• Visited September 2013
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Lola’s is, without question, the finest cuisine in New Hope, PA. We have been going to New Hope for the past eight years, and have sampled 90% of every restaurant in town. I always noted to my wife that the level of quality in all of our endeavors hovers well below what we’ve seen in Center City and Manhattan. When we received our entrees (no apps), we were amazed at the portion sizes, but the best part was yet to come. Their Cornish hen tasted as succulent and flavorful than any I’ve had the privilege to consume. My wife ordered a simple cheeseburger, but when she bit into it, she instantly realized that it was far from your average “freezer patty.” It was prime rib run through a grinder and laid touchingly onto a grill. The meal and dessert were so good I asked the server to bring the owner over to the table to compliment him on his food and establishment. We, of course, went there again for lunch the following day and ordered a couple of “perfect 10” burgers. My final selection was the mac & cheese. It was completely different from what most mac & cheese dishes typically taste like and without question, the best mac & cheese I’ve ever had. When we left the restaurant, the owner walked over to us when we were down the street to thank us again for coming to dinner (he didn’t know that we just finished lunch there!) I recommend going to Lola’s first before going to any other New Hope establishment because you may not leave!

• Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“Creative drinks and small plates at Lola”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Went her one Saturday evening and got a table outside. It is a perfect place for people watching and to have a refreshing drink on a warm summer's evening. The drink I had was The Sprig of Mayfield, which consisted of organic vodka, rosemary, ginger, rosemary lemon syrup and lemon. Very creative and a nice drink. The two of us decided to get some small plates (small, if you consider three sliders as "small"). Our server recommended 2-3 plates per person so we split the difference and went with 5 total. That was WAY too much! I think 2 per person is more than enough, depending on what you get. The short ribs were cooked perfectly and the banh mi sliders were spice with fresh jalapeno and very filling. The edamame hummus was excellent ad came with a variety of pita bread and veggies for dipping. The wild mushroom saute was very tasty, especially paired with the short rib, but I would probably pass on the falafel next time. It was okay but nothing special. The inside bar is very cool and has an interesting atmosphere, but they also have an outdoor bar on the side. A nice place to relax with friends and share small plates.

• Visited July 2013