“Recent changes took this restaurant off my "favorites" list”
Review of Logan Inn

Logan Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Logan Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Logan Inn, located in beautiful New Hope, was established in 1727, making it the oldest continuously run inn in Bucks County and one of the five oldest in the United States. Dine inside the glass-enclosed porches or in the cozy Fireside Room. In season, outdoor dining offers a wonderful spot to enjoy brunch, lunch, and dinner. Spend your summer drinking at the Outside Bar or in one of our fireside cabanas! With 16 rooms and a prime Main Street location, Logan Inn is the perfect place to spend your weekend in New Hope!
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Recent changes took this restaurant off my "favorites" list”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Use to love to hang out in the tavern or outdoor bar for dinner but recent changes were not improvements. Price hike will have you paying $18 for an average tasting burger. Attempted to revisit my old favorite place but ended up leaving after seeing food at the next table, menu changes, and price increases. Total bummer because it's a great building and location!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kcabb

Lambertville, New Jersey
“Great menu ...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We tried the wine pairing menu which isn't cheap, but the waitress seemed to know her stuff and it made for a fun evening - we had a table where we could see the fireworks over the river which is always cool.

Visited August 2013
New Hope, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay, but a Tad Pretentious”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I wish I could be more complimentary about the Logan Inn. They've done a very nice job with the decor and renovations. Lovely art, appropriately attentive waitstaff for the most part, and a nice location. The lack of a la carte options was new to me (call me unsophisticated, perhaps), and more restrictive than I would have liked. I went for one of the higher-priced menus because I wanted octopus, which wasn't available on the starter. Unfortunately, it was just okay. The cocktails and my dining companions were so good, however, that I have essentially forgotten the rest of my meal, but I do recall thinking that I wouldn't be in any hurry to return. Tastebuds restaurant is about 100 yards up the street, and I've never been disappointed there. Each member of my dining party had a different dessert after our Logan dinner, and there were no raves. I can see that they're trying to be extraordinary, but based on the food alone, I can't honestly say they've succeeded. At least not yet. I'm a local and dine out frequently, and I will add that it is one of the better restaurants in New Hope/Lambertville, but there are quite a few with better, less expensive food.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kurt S
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Nice location”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This was a great location to have breakfast or lunch out on the porch overlooking the street. We were there in moderate weather and sat there for a Sunday brunch. It was comfortable with the overhead radiant heaters even though it was rather cool outdoors. This is a must do while in the village.

Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Treated Like Royalty”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We just enjoyed a wonderful 7 course dinner for our anniversary and sprang for the wine pairings, which was quite an experience! Jenny told us all about the wines and even paired us with different ones so we could taste each other's for the full effect. Brett and Greg did a wonderful job serving and made sure everything was just as we wanted it. -couldn't ask for better service. We sat inside and at first it was wonderful because we were alone for a bit. Then a rude, loud and disrespectful foursome sat at the table next to us, cackling like hens and complained about everything. So if you get a survey card from a customer and it complains that the restaurant was "dated," don't pay any mind to it. They were obviously unaware of the inn's rich history. And if you were surprised that parking was $20 in new hope, maybe you should do some research on the town. It's called supply and demand, people! It took everything in our power not to say anything. We left very happy and we def will be back to the logan inn. Thank you for a wonderful evening!!

1 Thank Fizzledizzle4