Clarion Inn & Suites New Hope-Lambertville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Main Street Inn(Doylestown)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast buffetpool barcoffee makerhope winerypeddler's villagethe general managerbed was very comfortableflat screen tvtennistransitionmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I made a reservation by phone and called to confirm it two days before we traveled but the front desk had no record of it when we showed up. They told us the hotel was full but managed to find us a room anyway. Well, at least it worked out in the end, I suppose.

The room was small but clean and completely adequate. Baybe even nicer than I expected. Very comfortable, modern, clean bedding. The continental breakfast was skimpy and sad. The elevator was terrifying, dropping abruptly the first and only time we used it.

The bar/resturant attached is called "Dansu Sushi Dance Club" and it appeared to neither serve sushi nor offer dancing of any sort. Whatever. Also, they appear to be completely closed on Sunday night.

Overall, fine for the price.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Room had a musky smell with flying nats. Carpet was dirty and fraid. Continental breakfast was extremely skimpy. Disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We decided to try our luck, throw a bag in our car on Saturday and take a ride into New Hope. No reservation, since the pesky "two night rule" prevails into fall in the New Hope/Lahaska area of Bucks County so if we didn't get a room, home we would come (only live an hour and half away). Because of the large Arts/Crafts fair, there were no openings in the more popular lodging choices. So, after the kindly desk attendant at Golden Plough gave us the bad news that they had no room at the inn, I inquired if she knew anything about Ramada and she mentioned that some of the rooms were recently refurbished. So as we drove down 202 I asked my husband to pull into the Ramada (formerly a Best Western, also the 'Nevermore" in years past) so we could check it out. At this point, we really wanted to stay overnight! Luckily, they did have rooms available, and we asked to see the room. I was pleasantly surprised. Though formerly it appears this property had emphasis on alternative lifestyle, there were many couples, young and old there and does not appear to cater to any one orientation over another. The room was not large, but it was very clean and bright, the furnishings up to date, no peeling paint or rust anywhere--more than ample and comfortable. Our room had a good shower with good water pressure, lots of clean towels, clean comfy bed, good TV, a coffee maker, fridge and microwave. I mean, what more could you ask for? It also offered a complimentary continental breakfast consisting of cold cereal, yogurt, bagels or English muffins, pastry, muffins, and coffee. Served in a rather small bar area, but it was a nice day so we took our selections to the outdoor area. The rate with Triple A was about $143./night, one king size bed. The only improvement I can suggest would be that the hotel consider going smoke-free. We did not experience any smoke smell in our room or even outside, but the cigarette residue on the parking lot and the various ashtrays on the property are serious turnoffs to non-smokers, but as I said, it did NOT affect our stay negatively, just more or less offended aesthetically. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. The employees are extremely accommodating and friendly, and we had a lovely conversation with Jessica as we ate our breakfast. All in all, a nice spot and we hope to come in the hot weather so we can take advantage of a terrific pool area. Away from the hubbub of town and lots of free parking. I only gave 4 stars for the room, simply because it was not a huge room. Oh, and the cigarette thing.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lorrie
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I wanted to thank you folks, as well as Bob Egan's club for the enjoyable evening last night! The club was pretty filled with incredible musicians!! The show was fantastic! I also wanted to give kudos to your chef...the food was excellent!! Everything was prepared fantastically...and HOT! Very impressed, and hope for a return visit soon!!..(this time with family!)

Thanks again...and see you folks soon!
Jeffrey

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2011

nothing but praise. very friendly staff. clean rooms. evertthing just right.
landscaped to perfection, flowers, bushes, plants.
located in lawns with a wooded view
tennis, pool.

Room Tip: get a room with a pool view lower floor
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple