and 1 more site!
Fox and Hound Bed and Breakfast of New Hope
Ranked #5 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Warm and friendly. Staff is very nice and helpful with anything you need. Plenty of places to dine shop and explore close by. Maybe 15 minutes walk to downtown with nice views along the way. Clean rooms and quiet. Deck on roof for seating at table or standing if you choose. Breakfast was nice, meant alot the staff went out of their way to offer my wife gluten free options(toast) and others as well. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Hereitis

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We greatly enjoyed our stay at the Fox and Hound. Cozy and private room, friendly staff and a great location within easy walking distance of the numerous shops and restaurants of New Hope. Upon our arrival we were greeted by Michael, who was friendly and helpful. Breakfast each day was delicious and was served with desert - need I say more! Overall my wife and I had a wonderfully relaxing stay and would highly recommend the Fox and Hound to anyone planning to vista the New Hope area. The grounds are bucolic and there is ample parking. Check in was very easy, with our keys and instructions available at the front door. Making the reservations was also a breeze.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank JerryfromJersey
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Fox & Hound in New Hope, Pa and had a wonderful experience. Our room was lovely with the added attraction of a little patio all our own. The food was superb and the host was gracious and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My adult daughter and I spent a very special three days together in New Hope, Pennsylvania.
Although the weather interspersed heavy rains with bright sun, we were made so comfortable at Fox and Hound that we remained care-free and happy to be on holiday. The Fox and Hound is beautiful and extended itself in every way to make us at home. John, our greeter, told us of out-of-the-way spots to dine, shop and have fun as well as made us exquisite breakfasts! We made use of the roof-top deck to enjoy lunch and watch hawks in the distance..
We plan to return to the serenity of Fox and Hound very soon. It was a perfect vacation!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, comfortable and impeccably clean.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grace P
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our stay at the Fox & Hound Inn was relaxing, and extraordinarily memorable. The accommodations were excellent, and the hospitality superb. We experienced many parts of the New Hope/Lambertville area, including, but not limited to Washington's Crossing Park, Rice's Market, the New Hope Playhouse, Peddler's Village, a wine tasting tour at Sand Castle Winery, and a quaint country ride on the New Hope Railroad Line to Lahaska.

While there, I proposed to my now fiancé, and will definitely make our way back to the Fox & Hound Inn, as it will forever remain a very special place in our hearts.....

Thank you Lisa and John!

Love,

Stuart & Nadya

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nfrukter
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My hubby and I were with dinner and a show in New Hope, so we decided to find a highly recommended B&B from Trip Advisor and chose the Fox and Hound. It had a King size bed and we could stay for only one night which fit our bill. Sara and John were very cordial. The place was quaint. Our few complaints were that our bed was very firm and uncomfortable. I guess that is a big thing. It was the McDonnell room. The bathroom door opens the wrong way and the light switch is on the outside. We found the room door hard to lock at first.I did ask another guest if their bed was also firm and they said no. The fireplace was a nice touch.
They offered breakfast for just one hour from 8:30-9:30. They wait on you. Other B&Bs we have been to have buffet style. It was a nice veggie frittata, bacon, 2 pieces of toast and a fruit cup.
Would we stay here again? I don't think so. I'd like to try others in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DomGoddess
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We live in Florida and decided to visit New Hope for my 60th birthday with family from NJ. We reserved five rooms at the Fox and Hound the weekend of March 15th, and had a great time. Sara checked us in and baked wonderful goodies for breakfast. John was a natural host, and made us all feel welcome. Our rooms were spotless and nicely decorated. Each room had it's own unique design and character. Our family was well taken care of by both Sara and John, and we highly recommend the Fox and Hound.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
#6 of 19 in New Hope
Porches on the Towpath
Porches on the Towpath
#3 of 19 in New Hope

Been to Fox and Hound Bed and Breakfast of New Hope? Share your experiences!