“Heaven in New Hope”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hope
Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Ithaca, New York
“Heaven in New Hope”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Recently we had the pleasure of staying at the newly acquired and renovated Pineapple Hill Inn in New Hope, PA. Both the Inn and the area were a revelation. New Hope is not only a historic village, but also a haven for bikers, walkers, and hikers. Less than 1/4 mile from the Inn was an entrance to the Delaware Canal State Park which goes along the Delaware River for miles and miles. If exercise isn't what you're looking for, New Hope is filled with antique shops, boutiques, and excellent food. Of course, one does not need to leave the grounds of Pineapple Hill to enjoy the weekend. The new innkeeps, Scott & Roy, are totally charming and run a five star facility. We were given a tour of all the accommodations and would have been happy in any of them. Breakfast, as well as afternoon snacks, was fantastic. We look forward to returning and not only further exploring the area but also luxuriating in the warmth of the Pineapple Inn.

1 Thank mitchsw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Ithaca, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

My husband and I recently had a delightful stay at the Pineapple Hill Inn. I rarely take the time to write reviews, but this experience was so exceptional that I wanted to help Roy and Scott, the new owners, in any way possible, even though I am concerned that the inn will become so popular that we will have to book well in advance. When we asked what changes they had made, they showed us some "before" photos and have obviously been working incredibly hard to renovate the inn. The historic home was built in 1770 and is filled with antiques. Roy and Scott's choices of paint colors and updated furnishings are perfect.

What really set this experience apart from others was that Roy and Scott also know all about having fun and how to make their guests enjoy themselves. At breakfast, they both wore the traditional chef whites--hat and jackets, emblazoned with their names. It soon became obvious that this was not out of any sense of snootiness. They serve delicious, fresh food, but they really love to have fun and put on on show. They have great senses of humor. Soon all of the guests, while seated at separate tables and able to enjoy their own time together, felt a sense of camaraderie and were chatting with those at other tables. We can't wait to get back!

Clifton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

My husband and I just spent the weekend at the Pineapple Inn and WE LOVED EVERYTHING! From the minute we walked up to the new porch we were welcomed by the owners Scott & Roy. The Pineapple Inn is very welcoming, has a country touch, extremely clean, very well taken care of. You can see that Scott and Roy take great pride in there Inn. We found our stay when we go away for the weekend. Breakfast was served every morning everything was fresh and great. We wish Scott & Roy nothing but the best! We will be back for our next stay.

Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

My wife and I took a trip a week after our wedding, May 4th-5th, to take a relaxing couple days in New Hope and she found thing place while searching for a reasonable bed and breakfast in the area.

We got there and I could tell that they had just finished some renovations. The front deck was all brand new wood and looked very nice. We were greeted by both of the owners and shown around to our room, which was a suite on the 3rd floor. The room was very cosy and felt more like a room to live in than a hotel. The bed was full of pillows and had a nice down comforter.

We had a great day/night in New Hope and headed back to the inn. The bed was comfortable and I didn't have much trouble getting settled in, one thing I would say to people is know you are staying in an old wood house and it will make noises in the night.

Breakfast was served at 8:30, i believe and it was a great spread, bacon, fruit, coffee, muffins you name it. The best part was the peach french toast, crunchy on one side soft and delicious on the other. We ended up sitting out on the new porch for a couple hours just completely relaxed before we left and I'm sure if my wife had her way we might not have left at all :)

Newtown, Square
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I had no idea that we were going to be their first official guests! Learning that, after our stay, made me 100x happier with our choice. The staff is friendly and fun. The rooms are comfortable and have their own bathroom. The breakfast was delicious. The grounds are beautiful, even if it was a tad too chilly for us to enjoy the scenic pool area. Brand new deck with comfortable seating for all residents. Plenty of parking. Quick cab ride to New Hope. But what will make me recommend this Inn over and over again, was our fabulous InnKeepers! Keep it up guys, you have an amazing place there and I know you'll be a huge success!! (Lauren, Chuck, Steph & Joe)

South Orange, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

My husband and I recently spent the weekend at the Pineapple Hill Inn and truly had a wonderful stay! The inn has a large and spacious front deck with tables, chairs and umbrellas and was a perfect place to start the weekend. We relaxed outside and had drinks before heading out to dinner. The interior of the Inn is fabulously decorated and it is obvious that the owners put a lot of thought and care into their B&B. We loved the dining room - it was bright and inviting and we chatted easily with other guests. The home-made muffins were scrumptious and we hope it becomes a staple on the breakfast menu. The hosts were very accommodating and when my husband jokingly requested warm cookies and milk before bed – they actually obliged! Lastly, our room was comfortable and inviting and overlooked the gardens and old stone walls - we really feel like we have found ‘a little slice of heaven'.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I could not have asked for more during my stay at Pineapple Hill! It is the perfect mix of cozy and charm meet luxury! Host's Scott and Roy truly go out of their way to make sure that you have all that you need and then some! Each room is a feast for the eyes, filled with extra special attention to detail! They truly have made the inn a home for all who walk through their doors. I loved the dining room set up, as it was always stocked with delicious teas and coffees as well as a homemade dessert to munch on. Any stress will melt away as you rest and relax on the sunny new deck or by reading in the stunning living room. My bedroom was extremely comfortable with many pillows, fireplace and a spacious bathroom. Waking up to a lovely breakfast including mouthwatering pineapple/walnut muffins, hot from the oven, was a wonderful way to start the day! The trees and plants that surround the property really give Pineapple Hill a feeling of outdoor splendor! I will definitely be returning with friends!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
The Temperance House Inn
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
#2 of 19 in New Hope

Been to Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!