“AWESOME WEEKEND IN NEW HOPE”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hope
Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed here 2 nites last weekend and it was incredible
our hosts went the extra mile from having coffee and muffins for us when we had an early day to making a dinner reservation for us at a local restaurant that was surely booked solid!
I can't wait to go back at Christmas time!
Oh,and did I mention the wine and cheese hour on saturday that was off the chart!

1  Thank 274Bugsmoran

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We just returned from our second stay in 7 months. If you are planning a trip to the New Hope-Lambertville area, stay here. This beautiful B&B is situated on 5 amazingly landscaped acres. Owners Roy Scott and Scott Stern are the perfect hosts. The accomodations are all different, and wonderfully decorated, down to the plush linens and live plantings. We stay in the apartment downstairs, which featues a full living room, kitchen, private back deck and huge bathroom, not to mention bedroom with fireplace. Each morning, Scot prepares a different full course breakfast that will leave you wondering how he can possibly top it the next day ( he does). If you stay Sat nite, they host a wine and cheese party which is a fun way to meet some other visitors. We found relaxing by their lovely pool a great way to end our stay.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have a private bath - even the rooms not considered a "suite" had chairs...
1  Thank NJJUDI
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I spent two nights at the Pineapple Hill B&B at the recommendation of a friend of a friend. What a delightful experience. Just south of "downtown" New Hope, PA, the inn sits in the sun on a hill surrounded by mature trees and beautiful plantings. The front deck has shaded tables for eating breakfast or just reading or talking and the porch has rocking chairs. The parlor is comfortable with a fireplace for cooler weather and the breakfast room is sunny and cheerful. Our room (Meadowlark) has an excellent mattress for restful sleep, a gas fireplace, a huge bathroom and the sun coming through the windows in the morning. Scott and Roy, our hosts, are funny and charming and most accommodating--they work their butts off for their guests. And breakfast on Sunday was just what I dreamed of--fresh fruit, scrambled chive and dill eggs, crisp bacon, and fantastic creme brulee french toast. Bottomless coffee. And did I mention the Saturday afternoon wine and cheese gathering which is so much more than cheese? Who needed dinner after the snacks! There is a pool in the back for sunning and swimming. Built inside the ruins of a late 18th century stone barn, it's secluded and protected. Bucks County Playhouse is a 6-7 minute drive away, there is excellent dining close by and Scott and Roy are a fountain of local knowledge. The We could easily have stayed another couple of days in the peace and quiet of Pineapple Hill where the birds sing, the bees buzz and the stars shine.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

we arrived to pineapple hill after a day of flying from ISRAEL
the warm welcome that we got when we enterd ....the beautifull and clean place that looked like a picture out of a book or a movie....the cosy room....the great breakfast that was served by our hosts......while seating in the dining room and looking outside to see the beautifull garden...all gave us a sense of a relax vacation sorrounded by beautiful itimes and people...we would love to come again......AND THANKS AGAIN TO OUR HOSTS
ILAN and MICHAL COHEN
ISRAEL

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We chose this bed and breakfast over the internet. Everything was exactly as described......and so much more. Our room was just as pictured and wonderfully comfortable. Super clean and beautifully decorated. However, the personal touches that were added by Scott and Roy was what was most appreciated. The grounds were in full bloom and the scent from the lilac trees (I counted 7) was amazing.
Breakfast was prepared and served by Scott and Roy with tremendous pride and was absolutely delicious.
As we said good-bye, we promised to return again......and we definitely meant it.

Room Tip: Just speak with Scott or Roy. Tell them you need, wishes and budget and they will recommend the per...
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at Pineapple based on a word of mouth recommendation and now that we are home and I am looking at all of the reviews here I couldn't agree with them more. Our entire experience from the reservation to the check-out was exceptional. The attention to detail was magnificent and it is clear that Roy and Scott are passionate about what they are doing. Their passion comes out in the cooking, decor, and the overall atmosphere of Pineapple Inn. I've never written a hotel review before but I felt the need to recognize what an amazing job they have done and thank them for a great vacation!

1  Thank Guest3432
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We decided to stay close by for our anniversary get away this year. New Hope is only about an hour drive. We saw that a B&B We had always liked had new owners & a new make over. I kept going thru the pics of the rooms& kept coming back to a first floor suite. It was situated in the back with french doors & a patio, with a table & chairs. We felt like the 5 acres of back yard belonged to us. Trees,hamock, pool,fire pit, a garden of colorful flowers. This was all accented by songs from a variety of birds. Our suite consisted of a lg bedroom with very high end furniture.An enormous br with a rainfall shower head & lg tub. There was a kitchen with stove/oven full size refrig, & microwave. A breakfastnook if you choose to eat in. Also a lovely sitting room with couch some comy chairs. A big flat screen tv, one in bedroom also. Many windows to make it a bright & Happy room. The suite ran from the front of the house to the back.Just feet from the dr were Scott& Roy,inkeepers told us to help ourselves to coffee, drinks, cookies. They couldn't have been nicer, you felt like you were visiting friends.One of the best things was, no stairs. Since I have issues with my knees. One surgey a few yrs ago, Waiting for an other implant on the the left knee,putting it off
till end of summer. Scott & Roy gave us advice on different restaurants . They were so gracious & accommodating, & they needed to be with us. In the middle of the night I decided to move one of the kitchen chairs next to my side of the bed so I could read without waking my husband, I had a small light. Well as I was trying to carry the brk stool into the bdr. I Tripped & fell against the fireplace with the chair on top of me. Needless to say it hurt like hell, I thought I broke my hip. My husband heard me scream BLAH blah. So I spent the next day in bed, this was our Ann. date, unable to go out to eat our host told John were to get food to take out. They all kept telling me to go to the hosp, by this time my whole right side was so black & blue along wth my breast. I looked like someone had beaten me up. I had some pain pills with me, which I Took & along with my cane & honey I walked to the patio & ate our special meal. Our host were so concerned, I JUST want to let them know ,I went to my local hosp & nothing was broken just badly bruised along with my ribs.It wasn't what we had planned, but we will always remember our getaway. The beautiful B&B,our wonderful suite.Dream, about our return visit & our very special hosts . Thank you for your kindness! Joanne&John, NJ

Room Tip: Rooms at the back less street noise & tranquil view.
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Hope
Fox and Hound Bed and Breakfast of New Hope
Logan Inn
Logan Inn
#7 of 19 in New Hope

Been to Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!