“New Hope's Precious Gem”
Review of Raven

Raven
Reserve with OpenTable
Raven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Have been going to the Raven since 1983, Through the years, like many places , it continues to evolve. I must say since Scott DeWitt took the restaurant over much of the previous problems have resolved. They are going to be closing the restaurant , I believe , April 14. This is for one month so they can renovate. The bar and Oak Room will continue to sell food as well as poor the best drinks in town!!! All of the bartenders are a hoot.
Armando is the best partner to the Raven. Always happy to see and greet all those who come in.
The food is excellent. A bit of everything to please everyone.
The pool should be open soon and the cabana.
This place always has some sort of entertainment so there is no reason you are feeling dull.
Get into the Raven and brighten up your Spirits!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Friends and I went once again to The Raven - this time for Restaurant Week. We expected the Supper Club show as well, and were disappointed to hear it had been cancelled because of RW, but that's okay. We have an excuse to go back again!

The dining room is beautiful with a wonderful view of lit up gardens outside the windows and a roaring fire in the middle. Our waiter was not your uber professional stiff and stuffy - but he was uber professional and great fun. Much better I'd say!

I have a PASSION for pate, and The Raven's just might be the best ever. Our server told us it was the same recipe through multiple owners since 1972. It's just too good to change. I concur. My fellow diners were also thrilled with their appetizers. Dinner was just as wonderfu,l as was dessert.

We're so lucky to have so many great bars and restaurants in this area. Sometimes it's hard to keep up. But we're looking forward to heading back again sooner than later. For the food and the Supper Club!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The Raven is a versatile place. Wasn't the type of venue I expected for a family night out, but on Wednesday evenings, it's the Supper Club, so we tried it. The price-fixed menu was a great deal and everyone at our table had a different entree and all were delicious. I was too stuffed for dessert, but my wife and friends gave thumbs up.

While we'll go back: Dwayne. He sings over the course of the evening and we have a toddler, a year and a half. Sometimes restaurant experiences can be crazy with a small child, but he loved the singing. Dwayne interacted with him and the result was a quiet and happy kid = a happy family dinner.

Please don't let this review scare off couples looking for a romantic night out; we were far enough away from couples, and many were have a great evening over some wine. But the Supper Club on Wednesdays was a nice family escape and a phenomenal three-course meal for a great price.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent time with friends. Always on Monday nights! Liz is a lot of fun and show cases local talent. The owners are usually on hand to make sure everyone is having a good time. Thanks Scott and Armando. Food is always delectable. They also have a drag show which is a lot of fun. Last but not least, bartenders Scott and Joey are always pouring the perfect drink.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My girlfriends and I decided to go to Wednesday night supper club, dinner and a show. Twenty one dollars for a three course meal, or if you chose to, you could order from the regular menu. The food was amazing and the show was just as good! Dwayne Dunlevy is talented and very entertaining! He truly engages the crowd and gets everyone into it! He sings, he's funny and charming!! What a great time had by all! I am so going back!