“A very high standard....”
Review of Lynn-Lee House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Milford
Lynn-Lee House
Ranked #1 of 1 New Milford B&B and Inns
Southampton new york
“A very high standard....”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I were in town for a 50th high school class reunion, and trip advisor found the Lynn-Lee House for us. What a wonderful experience... Eleanor is delightful, and has done a
magnificent job in every way. 5 star beds, towels, wonderful charm, clean... immaculate is a
better word, and the breakfast in the morning was also 5 star. Marmalade butter!! French toast,
delicious everything, and on such beautiful china.... Loved the old fashioned gardens, made me
feel like I was in Nantucket. It was quaint and charming in every way... Makes me want to go home and plant black eyed susans, and cone flowers.... Thanks Eleanor for a delightful stay...
Hope to see you again soon....

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Fox-rosa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Stony Brook, New York
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Every July 4 my husband and I travel to Montrose for a July 4 celebration. The past few years we have stayed in town at the local B and B. We don't love it but didnt know there was another choice. Now that we discovered the Lynn-Lee house, we will never stay anywhere else.

The room was wonderful and there was A/C( even though we didn't need it).
The linens and bed were so comfortable I looked at the label and replaced my own sheets when I got home. The bathroom was attached and really charming. There is wi-fi and turn down service with chocolate (a great surprise).

Tea and coffee are waiting for you outside your door each morning. Breakfast is just lovely (Elleanor makes wonderful breads) and at the time you choose.

The old Victorian house is impeccably decorated and welcoming. There is parking!

The best part...Eleanor and Chuck Lempke, the owners/innkeepers! They make you feel like it's your home. We sat and talked with them several times and you truly feel like you are visiting old friends or family. I even invited them to our July 4 celebration to see the fireworks. They will be on the official guest list next year.

If you need a place to stay, look no further. The Lynn-Lee House is a wonderful accomodation and the hospitality is top notch!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank crimescenedoc
Davenport, IA
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband & I stayed here for 3 nights in July 2013 while PA was having temps in the upper 90s. You have to walk thru an overgrown sidewalk path infested with bugs and bees to get to the entrance door. All bedrooms are on the top floor (equipped with ceiling fans) and it was miserably hot. Taking a shower was useless because we could not get dried off. Never mind not being able to sleep. On the 3rd night of our 3-night stay the innkeepers provided a window a/c. We didn't experience any of the breakfasts because we only wanted to get out of the hot house. Who thinks in this age of time to ask if there is air conditioning where you'll be staying?! The towels and bed linens were of top notch quality. At the time of our reservation Eleanor requested a credit card (to cover a fee in case of cancellation) but made it very well known she "preferred" you pay with cash or check upon arrival. Would I stay here again or recommend to friends? Probably not and DEFINITELY NOT in the summer time, although Eleanor will assure you "it's not hot, you'll be fine." If it's not summer time, you will probably be fine.

Room Tip: All bedrooms will be hot in the summer time.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jlzick
Northampton
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had a speaking engagement in Hallstead, Pa. upon looking where to stay on the internet, I came upon Lynn Lee House. it truly is a Wonderful Victorian B&B. Innkeepers Eleanor and Chuck Lempke made my Husband and I feel right at home, Like Family! Our Room was beyond comfortable, beautiful, and our Room included Terry Robes to wear, that actually fit!! LOL! Coffee and Tea ready for us just right outside our door when we woke up, and we had a very nice Breakfast upon our request of 9am. Time seems to stop at Lynn Lee House. my only complaint is that we didn't have more time to stay! I trust if you are out in the area of New Milford, Pa and need a place to stay, look no further...you will not be disappointed. Thank You Eleanor and Chuck for a wonderful time!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here in April 2014 with my girlfriend on the way back from Niagara Falls to New York . We hadn't planned to stop but so glad we did . It started to snow so we phoned quite late . From the minute we arrived we were made to feel at home and the house is beautiful . Our room was decorated nicely and was very comfortable . In the morning we sat and had a chat with the owners Eleanor and chuck over home made pancakes and jam. I would of liked to of stayed a bit longer as the town seemed really nice too ..

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The accomodations, service, hospitality and food were all first rate. The rooms were nice, the beds were comfortable and the setting was beautiful. We really enjoyed the big, gourmet breakfasts and the lovely furnishings and decor in the beautifully restored old victorian house. We will definitly stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I was very happy staying here - great beds, gorgeous linens, and an astonishingly good breakfast. Elinor is a master chef, and she takes great care of her guests. We felt like she welcomed us into the family!

We visited during the massive heat wave, but she kept the room cool enough just using her electric fans. We were quite comfortable there.

I recommend it.

#10 of 13 in Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton
#4 of 13 in Binghamton

Been to Lynn-Lee House? Share your experiences!