“Denny's - Good Service, Decent Food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in New Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2013

A nice, clean Denny's restaurant. Overall the waitress was quite friendly and the service very good. The food was well done and quite tasty. The location is good for travellers as it is just off the I-81 and near a local hotel. I would definitely return.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed 21 November 2012

we were a party of 5, seated by hostess, but took 10 mins, later to get service. Jackie our waitress cut to the chase, took the order, delivered the meal and we were off. I tried the pancake puppies...actually fired doug balls, tossed in powdered sugar, with fondant dippping sauce-$2...chicken fried steak, senior omlette, hobbit grand slam, diet egg plate....all went down good and plenty coffee refills....$43 for the 5 of us...Jackie did a great job!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We are staying at the hotel next to the Flying J. We go in often. The general comment made in this location is I'm Sorry" The server is unable to wait on 4 or 5 tables at one time. This was very upsetting on 8-5-2012. We were in the store around 3:30 am. This is the same time we visit this store. The food was piled under the heat lamp. The server thought it was important to make milkshakes for customers whom had just arrived. While the food was sitting. The cook was dinging the bell and she never went back. People were waiting to pay. And it was a disaster. This same waitress is the problem. She can never multi-task. When we decided to get up and leave, she asked if we wanted our food. Because it was done. Although it had been done for 15 minutes. I told her "No". And I still paid $5.50 for two chochlate milks. And she again told me "Sorry" We will not return although we stay right next to this location. We will be staying here for at least another year. Sorry Denny's

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have been to a lot of truck stops and how could u have only one cook and one waitress on the night shift. There for I give two thumbs down.

1  Thank Pabon7787
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Right off Rt. 81 with the cheapest gas around, we stopped to fill up and went inside to get a hot meal. Hostess was pleasant, restaurant was clean and seating was quick. Waited about 20 minutes for food but came hot and good. Alot of hustle-bustle with truckers and travelers so we had some good conversations. Good value too.

1  Thank Here4ever