“Fire the Manager”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in New Milford
Reviewed 22 October 2013

my wife and I stopped at this restaurant on our way back to Canada.we ordered two Big Macs but just as we were finishing our meal my wife noticed a little sign on our table that was pointing out that said that the second Big Mac was only $1. I brought this to the cashiers attention and ask for a refund. She said she was not aware of the deal and got the manager. The manager was on cooperative and road and embarrass me in front of other customers. She said that we would have to order another two Big Macs to get the deal. What a joke.she also said that corporate office made them put the signs on the table only and not at the cash. That is the stupidest thing I have heard in my life. How can a person know about the deal if they only see it on the table after they have ordered the food.

3  Thank Kicker23